KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
something else i would like to see is the explanation of no male counselors in the game, they already explained that the bus of boys got into an accident so thats why there are no boys, he could add that due to the fact only girls would be at the camp the male counselors were told that because there would be only females there that they were not needed. (more detail than this would be nice though to sort of complete the story)
It could be the male counselors were on the bus with the male campers, putting them in the hospital too. Or the camp never had male counselors and it would have been a heaven of female counselors all summer....oh bliss!

sunsshine75

Aug 2, 2017
DO you have a speaker?
maybe the sound for the game is off right click on the volume icon and click Volume Mixer while the game is open.
yup i check if eveything is good & my speakers are on
i have also check volume mixer & the game appears to received sound but i have nothing...
too bad but its playable

devil_hunter

Jul 1, 2017
yup i check if eveything is good & my speakers are on
i have also check volume mixer & the game appears to received sound but i have nothing...
too bad but its playable
this might sound weird but do you have a VR system hooked up? i know my friend for the longest time couldn't get sound on, and it was because his VR was still hooked up to his computer.

other than that, try restarting the computer or doing a fresh DL of the game.

Trigun89

Jun 7, 2017
VaultMan said, that he is working all day/night and tomorrow game must be uploaded. So cross your fingers :)

Doggo Bow Wow

Jun 3, 2017
VaultMan promised a "Storyline", so i think there is no point in old saves.
But... It's unity, I allready found where the saves are in registry, too bad I just don't understand them enough to edit them. I thought they would add to each other in new registries just like "Something Unlimited" does.

2.40 star(s) 30 Votes