KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Same problem for me, starting a new game. Only used the money cheatcode and during encounters, there were no images. Saw them last version no problems, I can wait, not like there is a lot of content here yet.

devil_hunter

Jul 1, 2017
ok so i've played this game for a quite a while and I have to say it's a grindy as FUCK game.

thank god you at least get the +1 for each day (assuming you have at least met them once)

some things I would consider:
a way for us to know wtf were supposed to do. like have the main girl say she heard something about xyz, so we'll go to her.
a way to get more money. that 12 is way too low. maybe make it so that we can get more money depending on our charm/pervert/Int skills and maybe even out relationship with the worker girl.

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
ok so i've played this game for a quite a while and I have to say it's a grindy as FUCK game.

thank god you at least get the +1 for each day (assuming you have at least met them once)

a way for us to know wtf were supposed to do. like have the main girl say she heard something about xyz, so we'll go to her.
a way to get more money. that 12 is way too low. maybe make it so that we can get more money depending on our charm/pervert/Int skills and maybe even out relationship with the worker girl.
Use the code multiple time. Just search code on this thread and you will find it. 1000 dollars every time you use it.

hofuldig

Jul 5, 2017
just remembered that the code hesoyam is also a cheat code from gta:san andreas lmao
yeahhh i was like man that sounds familiar what the fuck is that from? was it GTA SA? i cant even remember what it was for? the money cheat?

hofuldig

Jul 5, 2017

if you had read every single page you would know that a story is going to start being implemented in the next version. right now its just, talk, show me ur tittas,fuck, thats it.

SwagJr

Jul 19, 2017
Basically grinded the fuck out of the game and enjoyed it, until I reached the end. There is no possible way in progressing with madeline.
I maxed every mood and relationship bar with everyone except madeline. My pervert 15, Charisma 15, Intel 10, luck 0.
Reached 185 days lmao I wasted so much time on this wow..

Capture.PNG Capture2.PNG

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Is it just me or when I ask stuff like "show me your panties" or "show me your fat ass" nothing happens? I'm using the Ikaru mod for this game, could that be it?

Also is there a guide somewhere? thanks in advance

It must have glitched somwhere? I asked Velma for the password and she gives it to me (4815) but it doesn't show as an option to input when there's no one around to enter.

Last edited:

SwagJr

Jul 19, 2017
Is it just me or when I ask stuff like "show me your panties" or "show me your fat ass" nothing happens? I'm using the Ikaru mod for this game, could that be it?

Also is there a guide somewhere? thanks in advance

It must have glitched somwhere? I asked Velma for the password and she gives it to me (4815) but it doesn't show as an option to input when there's no one around to enter.
There is a really strange glitch that occurs when you exit to the main menu during any time of the game. If you exit to the main menu once, then go back into your load save, characters will not show up when asked to do things such as favours. The mod you are using is not the reason for the glitch as it is the game itself.

Reactions: Storm4n
R

robokruschev

When's the next update also wat is the schedule for updates?
From latest post of patronbucks:
RELEASE PLAN

July, 8: Camp Pinewood 0.2.5 public release

August, 2-5: Camp Pinewood 0.3 "early access" for $5+ patrons
August, 8: CampPinewood 0.3 public release

What's gonna be in 0.3 version (wip):
  • 6 new girls (Gwen(Ben 10), Ann Possible, )
  • The story
  • Expansion of current sex scenes.
  • MILFS - Madeline/Velma - new scenes/quests
  • Sounds/Music
  • Laptop
  • Bug fixes
  • and more...

All bonus codes are going to be available for $15+ patrons, but some codes for $5+ patrons.

Reactions: Onysko

0Synergy

Jul 6, 2017
From latest post of patronbucks:
RELEASE PLAN

July, 8: Camp Pinewood 0.2.5 public release

August, 2-5: Camp Pinewood 0.3 "early access" for $5+ patrons
August, 8: CampPinewood 0.3 public release

• The story
  • Expansion of current sex scenes.
  • MILFS - Madeline/Velma - new scenes/quests
  • Sounds/Music
  • Laptop
  • Bug fixes
  • and more...

All bonus codes are going to be available for $15+ patrons, but some codes for $5+ patrons.
Alright cool thanks its a bit away but thats fine

Reactions: Sword26

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I'd prefer more, or closer to completion, on the ones we have rather than add a bit for more.

Much as I like to sample from the buffet, some times I like to just fill my plate with things I absolutely love, and must have.

Reactions: groove888

hofuldig

Jul 5, 2017
Now if only girls would show me their ass for a pack of cigarettes in real life @_@
i wouldnt say its that far fetched, i explained in a previous post that the prices being charged to buy items is 100% accurate, $40 bucks for a pack of smokes would be typical in a scenario like this or even more, if a girl asked you to get her a pack of smokes in a situation like this i bet it would be easy to not only see her ass but ask for a handy in trade.

2.40 star(s) 30 Votes