matsc

Aug 6, 2016
I find this artwork to be oddly arousing. Is it just me or does the blonde lady look like american dad's wife?
Considering that Blonde Lady is named Francine Smith, I'd wager that yeah, its probably based on the American Dad character Francine Smith.

Reactions: DragonWrath

DragonWrath

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
Considering that Blonde Lady is named Francine Smith, I'd wager that yeah, its probably based on the American Dad character Francine Smith.
Well Idk, are you sure?... You think that Francine Smith is based off of Francine Smith instead of Francine Smith? Maybe would should ask the dev if Francine Smith is based off of Stan Smith's wife, Francine Smith, from American Dad instead Stan Smith's wife, Francine Smith from American Dad? Should we make a redundancy list of redundant question? If so then we probably should make a redundancy list of redundant questions for a redundancy list of redundant questions.

..... :eek:penedeyewink::tf:x'D Also, loving this game so far enough though it's a tiny bit grindy, which is fine. Can't wait to see more characters I recognize and love, progression, and what comes next in this game :FeelsGoodMan:.... Hoping to see Lois, Lana/Cheryl, Hayley, and quite a number of others personally.

Reactions: devil_hunter

0Synergy

Jul 6, 2017
Well Idk, are you sure?... You think that Francine Smith is based off of Francine Smith instead of Francine Smith? Maybe would should ask the dev if Francine Smith is based off of Stan Smith's wife, Francine Smith, from American Dad instead Stan Smith's wife, Francine Smith from American Dad? Should we make a redundancy list of redundant question? If so then we probably should make a redundancy list of redundant questions for a redundancy list of redundant questions.

..... :eek:penedeyewink::tf:x'D Also, loving this game so far enough though it's a tiny bit grindy, which is fine. Can't wait to see more characters I recognize and love, progression, and what comes next in this game :FeelsGoodMan:.... Hoping to see Lois, Lana/Cheryl, Hayley, and quite a number of others personally.
This, now if only cheat engine worked reliably on unity

Reactions: DragonWrath

DragonWrath

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
Man, I'm 35 and only recognize 4 of the girls in this game. Including the new ones. I feel old.
I recognize 2, MAYBE 3 girls and those 2/3 are from hentai/Adult fan art drawings I've found online.... I'm 32 so you're not alone (they all still look hot as hell though :FeelsGoodMan:)

hgamefix

Jun 3, 2017
well, SUMMONING O mighty update master and modding sage....

gave us humble fappers the game we demand....

sunsshine75

Aug 2, 2017
hey everyone, nice to meet you all ^^

idk if i make somethign worng but when i launch the game i have no sounds at all :(
i make sure that in options the sound is on but i have nothing....

someone have notice this ??

thanks

0Synergy

Jul 6, 2017
hey everyone, nice to meet you all ^^

idk if i make somethign worng but when i launch the game i have no sounds at all :(
i make sure that in options the sound is on but i have nothing....

someone have notice this ??

thanks
DO you have a speaker?
maybe the sound for the game is off right click on the volume icon and click Volume Mixer while the game is open.

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
where can i find a walkthrough
there is no story yet so there isn't a walkthrough yet. Everything in the game is pretty simple at the moment,
talk to the girls to raise their affection
buy and use magazines from the shop to raise your stats
buy stuff from the shop to give to girls to complete requests
work at the office to make money

and that's about it, the next update coming in a few days will have a story so that's when a walkthrough will become needed, until then there isn't a point in one.

FrostedLemons

Aug 3, 2017
So the Cheat engine values are double?
I feel right stupid, I checked pretty much every other even multiplier up to 32x but no 2x

Thjis

May 19, 2017
So the Cheat engine values are double?
I feel right stupid, I checked pretty much every other even multiplier up to 32x but no 2x
I find all the rules stated for cheat engine are problematical and frequently wrong. I had cheat engine working on first version, damned if i cant get it working this time.

hgamefix

Jun 3, 2017
OK, just back from the Vaultman patreon...
apparently the update is change to 6-7 august with 8 august for public.

argh.

mjlcdlob

Apr 28, 2017
August, 6-7: Camp Pinewood 0.3 "early access" for $5+ patrons
August, 9: CampPinewood 0.3 public release

upd: 1-3 days delay, fixing bugs. Thank you for understanding.

hofuldig

Jul 5, 2017
i dont know how to feel about the clothing choices, he uses a mix of the in game camps attire for some and then others they wear what they would normally wear from their respective shows, its like the choice at the beginning of the game to let the girls wear whatever they want is completely pointless, also gwen wearing a skirt is highly disappointing because i think she only ever wore one once through the entire original broadcast.

something else i would like to see is the explanation of no male counselors in the game, they already explained that the bus of boys got into an accident so thats why there are no boys, he could add that due to the fact only girls would be at the camp the male counselors were told that because there would be only females there that they were not needed. (more detail than this would be nice though to sort of complete the story)

the last thing to clear up is why frankie was chosen to be the one to bunk with the male, if he were the only male there he would most likely be forced to stay with one of the female counselors to keep an eye on him, i feel like what little writing in the game so far is pretty good and to fix these two things would make the beginning of the story more believable and more interesting.

and very hyped for 0.3

Last edited:

hgamefix

Jun 3, 2017
August, 6-7: Camp Pinewood 0.3 "early access" for $5+ patrons
August, 9: CampPinewood 0.3 public release

upd: 1-3 days delay, fixing bugs. Thank you for understanding.
well, i personally not patient
i mean, this is the game where i can meet all my fav girls...
:D

2.40 star(s) 30 Votes