Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
Hope you guys like CG:

For those of you who do like CG rips, i may deserve a pat on my back for this one. I had to rip small segments at a time because corrupted file would crash UABE. Also had to get rid of a lot of duplicates. Took me a few hours but mission accomplished :FuckYea:..I do it casue I love you guys :heartcoveredeyes::firstimekiss::eek:penedeyewink:

Maericke

Aug 5, 2016
Hope you guys like CG:

For those of you who do like CG rips, i may deserve a pat on my back for this one. I had to rip small segments at a time because corrupted file would crash UABE. Also had to get rid of a lot of duplicates. Took me a few hours but mission accomplished :FuckYea:..I do it casue I love you guys :heartcoveredeyes::firstimekiss::eek:penedeyewink:
Thanks for that. I was curious what images I missed and this will let me double-check.

Reactions: Lt. Aldo Raine

drizzcat

Jul 5, 2017
I spent the better part of last night playing this one, only managed to uncover about 1/3rd the content that has been reported in here, but I will say, while being a bit grindy it's a fun game. Some of the "go get X" missions do not seem to appear in the journal however

S

SCATBORD_VIKING

yes, you can use it as many times as you want on the same save btw

nwoguy

May 30, 2017
I got the passcode from Velma, but the code she gave is not one of the choices in the popup?

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017
As I said, no images when activating the scenes like panties or boobs. Basically just the text.
And I'm not the only having the problem.
do you use any cheat engine on game ?
happen to me when i used cheat engine for money, no scene when talk/action with girls

2.40 star(s) 30 Votes