TTT3

Jun 18, 2017
I finaly solved the problem by formating my 6 years old laptop :/ now its working like angels in the paradise :D

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
Thanx for the attempted assists, turns out it that it was buggy program. V2.5 will let me into the game but it still won't bring up images for requests or completed quests. Guess I'll have to wait until v2.6 or V2.7. . . . . . ? Does it seem like we are the playtesters for a lot of games lately to anybody else? (BTW, . . that's not a complaint. Some of the developers are on a shoestring budget and if it gets a game out earlier, I can live with that.)

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
Thanx for the attempted assists, turns out it that it was buggy program. V2.5 will let me into the game but it still won't bring up images for requests or completed quests. Guess I'll have to wait until v2.6 or V2.7. . . . . . ? Does it seem like we are the playtesters for a lot of games lately to anybody else? (BTW, . . that's not a complaint. Some of the developers are on a shoestring budget and if it gets a game out earlier, I can live with that.)
i second this
and the buggy program was the game itself (in fact 5 versions in less than 1 week)

quest journal works or not?
(4 me not)

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Need a walkthrough for this game. how many points required for each character to unlock specific scenes?? This game is grindy..

Synergy_

ಠ_ಠ
Donor
May 17, 2017
Need a walkthrough for this game. how many points required for each character to unlock specific scenes?? This game is grindy..
just spam sleep, u get +1 love everyday and it does that for all the girls. unlocks most scenes very quickly. however u still gotta talk to them to increase friendship so ye its a grindy game

Last edited:

Xander Fields

May 12, 2017
Has anyone else noticed the blonde character is literally morty's mother?
you mean Beth? no i didn't see Beth in this game. do you mean Francine from american dad? or Melinda who is an original character based on a real life girl vaultman meet at a real camp... or at least thats what i read on patreon i thought she was the girl from brace face sharon spitz

Last edited:

Xander Fields

May 12, 2017
How many "days" until you reach those events? I'm around 3 weeks and barely anything, it actually backed down on Frankie to just panty shot from 3 requests, then back up. No where near any options with Francine, and she has been at LOVER level since week one.
hundreds

NVHT

Apr 22, 2017
Any cheats for this game? It takes too long for grinding the stats and money..

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
just spam sleep, u get +1 love everyday and it does that for all the girls. unlocks most scenes very quickly. gowever u still gotta talk to them to increase friendship so ye its a grindy game
You get +1 love daily? Hadn't noticed that. Are you sure?

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
2.5 is apparently a thing. Mega link from Vault's patreon

Edit: I can't find any of the supposed "new" content

Last edited:

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
just spam sleep, u get +1 love everyday and it does that for all the girls. unlocks most scenes very quickly. gowever u still gotta talk to them to increase friendship so ye its a grindy game
Ohhh, so that's why.
What a weird mechanic.

2.40 star(s) 30 Votes