Xander Fields

May 12, 2017
If its going to take that much this is going to be a grindfest.

I did notice that instead of sleeping you can read and increase your stats without benefit.
Idk what you mean without benifit when you get to the higher levels of skills it takes 2 -4 times reading a skill book for int or chr to go up.

M

MantisK

Updating what i found so far:
Frankie: I guess everything, anal included
Gwen: All but anal
Roberta: Pussyfuck
Melinda: All the way to blowjob and fingering
Raven: Pussyfuck
Velma: The groping (spelled titjob, but no titjob)
Francine: Ass flash, tits still broken
Madeline: Masturbating on Clover peep (no effect on Madeline itself)
Clover: Peep only
Jessica: Tits flash
How many "days" until you reach those events? I'm around 3 weeks and barely anything, it actually backed down on Frankie to just panty shot from 3 requests, then back up. No where near any options with Francine, and she has been at LOVER level since week one.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
The money cheat is the best thing ever, and definitely allows advancement. Problem is you still need to chat and talk up the girls to raise hearts (relationship) to get anywhere.

M

MantisK

I have a logic question, if you do not talk with Madeline, how do her points go up? She is at nearly 40 points (heart) and on the few times I tried to talk she just said "I'm busy".
Also, the disparity between what you get for the same points is odd. I can understand it being harder to get points due to different personalities, by this is not that.
Yes, early days, he has set the frame and thrown in some content, but it is still 8 gen's from a game. Also, this is the longest summer camp ever, especially in Russia where the get like one week of summer... ;)

bael132

Jul 7, 2017
when i open the file to play it stop when you enter the character name you cant even enter it. is something wrong?

M

MantisK

when i open the file to play it stop when you enter the character name you cant even enter it. is something wrong?
Did you click in the box first? I didn't, then tried and it took name (0.2.2)

anschwww

May 10, 2017
Camp Pinewood 0.2.5 released - public version
Version 0.2.5 includes a lot of new scenes, 2 new characters(and places) and new dialogue system.
  • Black screen/ Charater Name Stuck problem finally fixed (tested on different PCs)
  • Theatre backstage (Raven place) is now accessible on all resolutions.
  • Minor bug fixes
Download link:

Dilusha

May 12, 2017
Already had sex with Frankie, Gwen and Roberta. But is there any sex with clover, Francine or Madeline?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Camp Pinewood 0.2.5 released - public version
Version 0.2.5 includes a lot of new scenes, 2 new characters(and places) and new dialogue system.
What new characters and places?

Playing around the first couple of days I didn't see much.

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
is this supposed to have animation?
some scenes have a sequence of images where you, by pressing the advance button, go through the images and it's almost like an animation, but the number of senes like this is so limited that the answer is basically no, at least for now.

also, I'd like to see some sperm at the end of the scenes, but the only mage with it is gwen blowjob iirc

2.40 star(s) 30 Votes