Xander Fields

May 12, 2017
The nurse was by far the worst, since she wasn't in her office 70% of the time and it's completely random as to when she is there. That was a huge amount of clicking to enter/leave her office at 9/12/5 to speed time ahead so you can check if she's there at the next time of day. After that ended with nothing but a butt-grab, it occurred to me that there's no actual writing or story in this game. There are no 'characters', only empty shells. There is no hook at all. It's just a shit-ton of clicking for 10 minutes then you're rewarded with 2 or 3 mediocre CGs. I mean, Raven's final sex scene is composed of no more than 4 words. By both Raven and the MC together. The MC's post-orgasm comments are always a single word: "Cool" ... "amazing" ... "beautiful" ... I'm not a plot-whore, but c'mon!

This game has a really great foundation and I hope it becomes something amazing. But it's honestly just not worth the time investment as it is.
i really love the premise of this game but i agree its lacking story vaultman was saying something about it coming in version .3

Reactions: jpsimon

Xander Fields

May 12, 2017
(game creator)posted a new build for problem but this time you can pass the intro but you stuck in the room and you cant click anythink.. in v its just v0.2.2 with new build for this eror.. but still wont work :D
something is wrong on your end then it works perfectly fine for me .... maybe its the mod file your using

Last edited:

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
to trigger that scene you just need to have 70 hearts with frankie and lover status

I tried to seduce only her, still no girlfriend scene. seems it has been removed or I'm missing something. Or maybe it's bugged

Xander Fields

May 12, 2017
to trigger that scene you just need to have 70 hearts with frankie and lover status

I tried to seduce only her, still no girlfriend scene. seems it has been removed or I'm missing something. Or maybe it's bugged
if you mean the scene from v.1 where you get caught etc i think that has been scraped/ frozen till story is there to have it make sense.

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
if you mean the scene from v.1 where you get caught etc i think that has been scraped/ frozen till story is there to have it make sense.
I remember it was a scene where you and frankie were in the hut and she said something like "bla bla I want to be your girlfriend". You could decide yes or no, but didn't lead to anything at that time.

Xander Fields

May 12, 2017
I remember it was a scene where you and frankie were in the hut and she said something like "bla bla I want to be your girlfriend". You could decide yes or no, but didn't lead to anything at that time.
Oh right that choice got put on hold for know i think. Till .3

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
it triggered for me after 100 heart points, level 20 charisma, level 30 pervert, and level 24 intelligence. i have been told that things like that are a rng type thing so yea
If its going to take that much this is going to be a grindfest.

I did notice that instead of sleeping you can read and increase your stats without benefit.

2.40 star(s) 30 Votes