Xander Fields

May 12, 2017
hi. I remember that in 0.1 frankie would become your gf. is it still possible n this version? is there a walkthrough?
the relationships are broken up into neutral, friend, then lover all girls can be your friend even madiline from what im to understand but not all girls will be your lover yet. Charisma and perversion help unlock new scenes but the heart points matter more.

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
the relationships are broken up into neutral, friend, then lover all girls can be your friend even madiline from what im to understand but not all girls will be your lover yet. Charisma and perversion help unlock new scenes but the heart points matter more.
I already lover with everyone except madeline (bc I don't understand how I can interact with her). I simply keep talking to the girls whenthe bar is full and it changes from friend to lover.

My problem is only with frankie, the "girlfriend event" doesn't trigger

Xander Fields

May 12, 2017
I already lover with everyone except madeline (bc I don't understand how I can interact with her). I simply keep talking to the girls whenthe bar is full and it changes from friend to lover.

My problem is only with frankie, the "girlfriend event" doesn't trigger
try only talking to her and maxing her out first

Xander Fields

May 12, 2017
I don't think it's that simple. I looked for awhile and then gave up
it triggered for me after 100 heart points, level 20 charisma, level 30 pervert, and level 24 intelligence. i have been told that things like that are a rng type thing so yea

TTT3

Jun 18, 2017
(game creator)posted a new build for problem but this time you can pass the intro but you stuck in the room and you cant click anythink.. in v its just v0.2.2 with new build for this eror.. but still wont work :D

doomtastic

Jul 1, 2017
guys how do i get past clover? the only choices i have are i thought i was the only one there and i'm sorry i'll leave

2.40 star(s) 30 Votes