KMN

68WX Insomniac Lurker Uber Edumacated Nerd
Donor
Jun 13, 2017
does anyone happen to know the exact addresses in cheat engine for charisma, science, and perversion... I keep hitting a wall looking for them...

p0wn3rd

Apr 29, 2017
Camp Pinewood 0.2.5 released - public version
Version 0.2.5 includes a lot of new scenes, 2 new characters(and places) and new dialogue system.
  • Black screen/ Charater Name Stuck problem finally fixed (tested on different PCs)
  • Theatre backstage (Raven place) is now accessible on all resolutions.
  • Minor bug fixes
Download link:

Thanks !!!!

bael132

Jul 7, 2017
thanks
Camp Pinewood 0.2.5 released - public version
Version 0.2.5 includes a lot of new scenes, 2 new characters(and places) and new dialogue system.
  • Black screen/ Charater Name Stuck problem finally fixed (tested on different PCs)
  • Theatre backstage (Raven place) is now accessible on all resolutions.
  • Minor bug fixes
Download link:

thanks i hope this works after 4 useless downloads

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
I tried the game in 0.2.5. It felt super empty for me: for example nothing going on when I asked to see panties, or anything actually (maybe it's a bug, reading the comments).
I suppose it's normal as it's an early version, but I thought they would be more to it :/

Also, what are the "hearts" in character sheet? They began to randomly going up after some time, even for characters I haven't interacted with.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I tried the game in 0.2.5. It felt super empty for me: for example nothing going on when I asked to see panties
I noticed that with Frankie, the only one I succeeded with so far, that when I made my request I got the text but no images.

Best way I found to start so far:
- use money cheat
- buy all books
- read Talks and Pervert until both levels get to 5
Then start talking to the girls...I didn't see anything open with lower levels of either one, Intelligence only works on the thermostat (if anyone found another place, please let me know). Luck seems unused.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
I noticed that with Frankie, the only one I succeeded with so far, that when I made my request I got the text but no images.

Best way I found to start so far:
- use money cheat
- buy all books
- read Talks and Pervert until both levels get to 5
Then start talking to the girls...I didn't see anything open with lower levels of either one, Intelligence only works on the thermostat (if anyone found another place, please let me know). Luck seems unused.
The only things that worked content wise :
- Intelligence for night clothes.
- Charisma for sauna scene.

All the other "show me your xxx" scenes were just text and not images.

Reactions: OOOHBobbyBooooy

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
The only things that worked content wise :
- Intelligence for night clothes.
- Charisma for sauna scene.

All the other "show me your xxx" scenes were just text and not images.
Interesting, what level do you need for Intelligence?

Pervert used to open more Requests, is that no longer the case?

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Interesting, what level do you need for Intelligence?
5 + screwdriver.

Pervert used to open more Requests, is that no longer the case?
Yes, I can ask for more with higher pervert points, but no images are showing anyway, so it felt empty. (Also, I'd like a better storyline than an out of nowhere "show me your panty", but well...).
It seems also that I got many girls having many hearts in their profiles for no reason.

Xander Fields

May 12, 2017
(game creator)posted a new build for problem but this time you can pass the intro but you stuck in the room and you cant click anythink.. in v its just v0.2.2 with new build for this eror.. but still wont work :D
New update 2.2.5

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
5 + screwdriver.
Oh yeah, I knew that one. When you said night clothes I thought you meant a different set of scenes that Frankie sleeping without a blanket.

Yes, I can ask for more with higher pervert points, but no images are showing anyway, so it felt empty. (Also, I'd like a better storyline than an out of nowhere "show me your panty", but well...).
It seems also that I got many girls having many hearts in their profiles for no reason.
I agree with you about the story, but its still a beta, so meh. I don't really mind at this point. I went up to 20 with Pervert and that got me a lot, wasn't sure if more opened more Requests and gave up after an hour to see.

Reactions: Voilsh

Flanex

Jun 27, 2017
Jessica (Asian)= Jessica Lovejoy from The Simpsons (I think)
Gwen (Green Hair) = Total Drama Island
Velma = Scooby Doo
Francine (Blonde) = American dad
Madeline (brown short hair) = danny phantom
Frankie (Red hair) = Foster's House of Imaginary Friends
Roberta = cleveland show

Where's Melinda from?The blonde with the braces in the diningroom/morning.

Has anyone had any luck with Jessica?I have 78 hearts with her & still only have the "show tits" option.

Magmaack

Jul 1, 2017
Where's Melinda from?The blonde with the braces in the diningroom/morning.

Has anyone had any luck with Jessica?I have 78 hearts with her & still only have the "show tits" option.
Melinda is a custom character based on someone VaultMan actually met at a camp, and yes thats all Jessica does

2.40 star(s) 30 Votes