Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
What's new in 0.5?
Is there any story worth playing now, or is still simple stripping girls for no reason?

Taharka

Aug 9, 2017
Well, one of the big things listed in his patreon page is:

Hello! I wanted to share a look of new outfit for Frankie for 0.5 version.
As I said before, after completing a chapter of game's story, you can ask girls to try on some clothes. They won't stay in it, but in near future I want to add some additional h-scenes when they try on outfits.

Every girl has her own set of clothes. You can find most of it in the camp, however, some exclusive outfits will be available for $15 patrons only.

But he also says:
Camp Pinewood is NOT a Visual Novel. If you expect piles of dialogues, you will be dissapointed. Instead, it was originally planned as a dating sim with some story and the game is developing this way.

Reactions: mastaczajnik

sorrownight

Jul 17, 2017
New stuff:

• Finish Madeline storyline with lots of h-scenes
  • New feature: "Try On". Now you can ask girl to try on clothes you can find in the camp. Some of them require a bonus code. It will available after "Madeline" quest. To start "Madeline" quest you'll need to talk to Frankie (make sure that you finished all Frankie quests and Military quest). The feature is in the beta state, so there's only 12 outfits yet. Girls with outfits (in 0.5 version): Frankie (5), Gwen (3), Stephanie(2), Raven (2)
Dear $15 patrons, your code is: GETPREMIUM

It will unlock all bonus outfits+, you will need to redeem it again for next version to get even more of it.

• 2 h-scenes for existing girls:
- Kim Possible: Pssy fck,

- Gwen Tennyson: Show asshle

FIXED

- "Load Game button" number 3 is now working correctly

- Some minor bugs

--

In this version I tried to expand a story. Dialogs became a lot better, but there's a still a thing with "meh" writing overall.

I'm learning a way to improve dialogs and make game a lot better.

Next update will feature very cool Kim Possible storyline + I'll add a new girl. Also I want to add more h-scenes to existing girls. Please, tell me in comments, for what girls would you like to see more h-scenes?--
Link:

Side note for any mod passing through: if you can give permission for me to create a thread in this forum, I can upload Kunoichi Rush from Nutaku + its full save

Last edited:

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
my game don't work, i click on the talk button o the another one but nothing happened, i in diferents girls, i can go to the diferents areas but i can't talk with any of the girls, wtf? why?
It's the resolution you choose in the menu before the game starts.
If you don't get a dialogue window right after the start of the game the resolution you chose doesn't work with the game and you can't do anything.

2.40 star(s) 30 Votes