Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
But he also says:
Camp Pinewood is NOT a Visual Novel. If you expect piles of dialogues, you will be dissapointed. Instead, it was originally planned as a dating sim with some story and the game is developing this way.
I'm OK with that, but it needs a minimal story line to not be just a glorified cg viewer.

Reactions: Arcane666

reggata

Aug 12, 2017
Next update will feature very cool Kim Possible storyline + I'll add a new girl. Also I want to add more h-scenes to existing girls. Please, tell me in comments, for what girls would you like to see more h-scenes?--
If there are any $15 patrons here, can you please comment that ALL the girls should have the same range of H-scenes that Frankie and Goth Gwen have. It's actually REALLY inexcusable that so few H-scenes were added after over a month of waiting. Vaultman should be fucking ashamed that there are STILL characters whose only request options are Show Tits and Show Pussy.

sorrownight

Jul 17, 2017
If there are any $15 patrons here, can you please comment that ALL the girls should have the same range of H-scenes that Frankie and Goth Gwen have. It's actually REALLY inexcusable that so few H-scenes were added after over a month of waiting. Vaultman should be fucking ashamed that there are STILL characters whose only request options are Show Tits and Show Pussy.
Vaultman is one of the most active nsfw game dev I've ever encountered. I tell you this, there are devs who would release updates once every 2-3 months with only a handful (2-3) nsfw scenes. May not even be sex, may not even contain nudes.
You can't expect the man to draw a few dozens scenes in 1-2 months. The amount of scene we have this month is very impressive.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I'm not sure if i have to start a new game or not but
  • Finish Madeline storyline with lots of h-scenes
I turned the pictures to Frankie and I see nothing else that happens. I don't even know how to get Madeline quest started. I still cant fuck Madeline she probably has the best drawn body in the game so far.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i like customization in games. just the fact to change the clothes is a big + for me.
12 clothes is already a good start (i dont know, but maybe its not 12 but like 4 and they are double adapted for multiples girls)

sad that the clothes appear to be a patreon only stuff....

sorrownight

Jul 17, 2017
i like customization in games. just the fact to change the clothes is a big + for me.
12 clothes is already a good start (i dont know, but maybe its not 12 but like 4 and they are double adapted for multiples girls)

sad that the clothes appear to be a patreon only stuff....
Around half of the clothes are not exclusive to $15 patreons.
Enter the code: "GETPREMIUM" in order to get the $15 clothes.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
vaultman does actually quite a lot! you can expect at least 1 or 2 hours for one drawn picture. now don't forget that he also has to write the story, do some coding, bugfixes think of new stuff and he also has to keep people informed on patreon. that's quite a lot of work! with 700 patreons i doubt i gets a lot of money either, so he might even work parttimes.

S

SCATBORD_VIKING

anybody know the steps for advancing plot? I haven't been able to find a quest since I got frankie donuts freeing the robot

do they depend on day or stats or what?

Last edited by a moderator:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i got a damn bug that broke the game.

i was lurking around from one place to another, and then i go back to the pool and i see the girl on the chair and the girl with pink hair (who asked me 100$ before), i clic to talk with the pink hair girl, it open chat option, but nothing can be selected/validated.
and thats broke the game. not anymore any icon at top left of the screen, left clic mouse didnt work for open menu and i cant go away, cant talk to the other girl, nothing.. just hard close the game with back to desktop

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
How do you change the girl's clothes ? I can't do anything with them in my inventory and can't gift them either, what am I missing ?
you guys tend to never read changelogs or use the search option...
it's written there, just check out the first page and open the spoiler "changelog".

mastaczajnik

Jul 7, 2017
you guys tend to never read changelogs or use the search option...
it's written there, just check out the first page and open the spoiler "changelog".
Yeah... I have reedem the code, I have found all the clothes, but they are uncickabe in the inventory, and 'lock' in the girls option

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
jesus, not the spoiler with the codes.... the god damn spoiler with the CHANGELOG.
gotta paste it in here it seems >.>.
v0.5
New stuff:

Finish Madeline storyline with lots of h-scenes
New feature:
"Try On". Now you can ask girl to try on clothes you can find in the camp.
Some of them require a bonus code.
It will available after "Madeline" quest. To start "Madeline" quest you'll need to talk to Frankie (make sure that you finished all Frankie quests and Military quest).

and for the lazy ones out there: you have to at least play 'till day 60. you might also wanna get high affection with the girls to trigger their quests. finish the quests and end the game. the game will tell ya if you have unlocked it. after finishing the game you can change her clothes. but you will only see a pic of her wearing it. it won't change her appearance ingame and it won't change the clothes in the fucking scenes.

Reactions: lvl13totodile
2.40 star(s) 30 Votes