Exodus1553

Jan 25, 2018
I got two questions:

1) Is there a way to load the saves from an old version?
2) Where can I put in the codes

Thank you

Nulleins

Oct 20, 2017
Can anyone tell me why this game has such a sudden spike in patronage? It just surpassed MITYs Four Elements Trainer in Number of Patrons.

I played it 2 or 3 versions ago and the changelog doesn’t seem that impressive. Is it the android port maybe or am I missing something?

I could play it and see for myself, I guess, but at this point I would rather wait for the complete version next month.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
Can anyone tell me why this game has such a sudden spike in patronage? It just surpassed MITYs Four Elements Trainer in Number of Patrons.

I played it 2 or 3 versions ago and the changelog doesn’t seem that impressive. Is it the android port maybe or am I missing something?

I could play it and see for myself, I guess, but at this point I would rather wait for the complete version next month.
is the next version even the final one? the next one could be 0.10 then 0.11 ect

David Preavaz

Jun 26, 2017
Ok, so the Mac 0.9 version shows these bugs on my mac:
- no sound neither music
- can't save

And I can't find the way to enter redeem codes.
ps: I was able to save on a 0.9 Win version on VM machine, but still no sound no music.

alfa069

Apr 14, 2017
Ok, so the Mac 0.9 version shows these bugs on my mac:
- no sound neither music
- can't save

And I can't find the way to enter redeem codes.
ps: I was able to save on a 0.9 Win version on VM machine, but still no sound no music.
im using mac version, i can save and load, in monster's lake mission i found a bug, i talk whit him when i appear in cabins "fire" i cant' move

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017

Just sent a release, check back before the first of the month and see how many actually pay for it.

2.40 star(s) 30 Votes