U

User_504148

Idiot question, I just found this game and I've downloaded SEVERAL different releases but no matter what it freezes the instant I click 'New Game' I literally can't start at all and I found nothing else online specific to that. Vaultman claims to have fixed the start up error after release 0.3.5a so why does it hate me?

Helical

Jul 19, 2017
Restarted and ran into a bummer of a bug. Saved on day 11 inside the Health center, and when I leave the center it resets the game to day 1. Resets all stats as well.

Sunsun

Jul 12, 2017
how the hell do you make money in this apart from helping francine? i took her quest to fix the pool lights but i need to buy a screwdriver to do it and i can't make any because she just keeps asking me if i've fixed the pool everytime i talk to her.

orrayt3x

May 23, 2017
i was frustrated cuz the animations arent playing, turns out it's the fucking 0.8 version.. GG OP

Pocoyo

Oct 21, 2017
I didnt save thw game and doesnt have autosave in android.

Games crush in lake.

The scene lake is ao fucking hot

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
how the hell do you make money in this apart from helping francine? i took her quest to fix the pool lights but i need to buy a screwdriver to do it and i can't make any because she just keeps asking me if i've fixed the pool everytime i talk to her.
It's a pain in the ass, but as far as I know, the only way to make money beside Francine is to check the hatch behind the office building. It will sometimes have random amounts of money stashed away (can check once per day). Of course you can also just use the cheat engine.

2.40 star(s) 30 Votes