Page_Turner

May 23, 2017
I really like this game, it's got great art and a great setup. The amount of content is fantastic, and I've been following it for a while.

However, I BLOODY HATE the dialogue. I'm guessing it's Russian translated to English, so im not expecting James Joyce levels of writing, but with how little dialogue there is (especially during the sex scenes) it just feels... Awkward. It takes things out of the mood and with such memorable characters, it'd easily be a great point to add some flair in their dialogue. No one truly feels like their character, especially during the sex scenes. Doesn't matter if it's a single drawing or two, you can milk a good scene out of it with the dialogue!

Please can you have an update just to add to the writing!

joebaba132

Feb 1, 2018
I stopped subbing on patreon because the creator said he wasnt going to do anything about the writing. I even offered to write dialog for him as I'm quite good at it but never the less it looks like we are stuck with one dimensional characters that offer absolutely nothing to the story and leave you with a sense of loss after you unlock the scenes. :/

zephrates

May 12, 2017
tested the first quest and it works flawlessly. you have to talk to the other gwen at the LAKE not the orange haired girl from ben 10 at the campside. second one is the blond haired girl in the dining room and the last one is francine at the office.
That is the Gwen that I talked to. Like I said, I didn't see enough in the game to make me want to try again.

Jan 7, 2018
Seems that the game is full of Bugs. Also i don't think it's the V0.9(it may say that in the OP but has a few already shown it's says beta 0.8 in the game... In the dev page says public release is today so i guess we can wait. I played a bit of the 0.7 before and the flow of the game was way different, slower, from this new one. So don't know what happened...

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
Anyone find a good link to v0.9? All the links I've tried are v0.8 not 0.9 when you run the game.

jimd92

May 18, 2017
Anyone find a good link to v0.9? All the links I've tried are v0.8 not 0.9 when you run the game.
The game I DL'd off the frontpage is 0.9, or at least it's different from 0.8.

The pool quest is no longer bugged but Kim's monster quest, after you get the book is bugged. When it moves to you finding Stephanie the dialogue pops up and then the it's just a still image of the woods at night.

Also the Frankie BJ doesn't appear animated for me.

Oh well, Guess i'm waiting until 0.9.1 or 1.0

2.40 star(s) 30 Votes