suprpiwi

Jul 7, 2017
for money you can just scan exact value with cheat engine, do 'all' for easy sake, should get a collection of 1, 2, 4 & 8 byte value's, change all of em.

matt8403

Jan 23, 2018
trying to do the kim quest with the tentacle monster but the screnn brokes like that : idk if its a bug or im supposed to to anything i try pressing evrything on the screnn
I just waiting about 5 minutes and it went back to daylight and I could click the back arrow

David Preavaz

Jun 26, 2017
im using mac version, i can save and load, in monster's lake mission i found a bug, i talk whit him when i appear in cabins "fire" i cant' move
Thanks for responding.
Still, others mention the impossibility to save on Mac ( , ).
I'll look forward to identify the problem.
Still, this update seems quite controversial.

alfa069

Apr 14, 2017
Thanks for responding.
Still, others mention the impossibility to save on Mac ( , ).
I'll look forward to identify the problem.
Still, this update seems quite controversial.
i can save game, its time to wait at next update to fix bugs

Thr0w4w4y4c0unt

Mar 20, 2018
I'm sorry if this has been posted already, but everytime i go to start up the game the .exe like deletes itself. I extract everything, open the folder and click the .exe, but after waiting several seconds, it disappears. I play games like this quite often, and i've never had this happen before. Once again i'm sorry if this has already been posted. I know it can be irritating repeating the same thing over and over.

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
I'm sorry if this has been posted already, but everytime i go to start up the game the .exe like deletes itself. I extract everything, open the folder and click the .exe, but after waiting several seconds, it disappears. I play games like this quite often, and i've never had this happen before. Once again i'm sorry if this has already been posted. I know it can be irritating repeating the same thing over and over.
Turn your anti-virus off, or put in an exemption.

Ceege

Mar 28, 2018
Like I am kinda confused on what the goal is of the game. What am i suppose to be doing other than fucking chicks. Anyone got a guide or walkthrough pls?

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Like I am kinda confused on what the goal is of the game. What am i suppose to be doing other than fucking chicks. Anyone got a guide or walkthrough pls?
walkthrough? for what?
your goal is to fuck all the chicks. that's it.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
walkthrough? for what?
your goal is to fuck all the chicks. that's it.
Of course the Goal is to fuck all the Chicks but I think he meant if he will ever see a Credit Roll of some sorts.
I too would advocate a Ending of some sorts just to round the experience up.

2.40 star(s) 30 Votes