nono_boulot

Jun 2, 2017
The save location is inside the game directory and no more in LocalLow/Vault
even if i move my saves to game directory i can't open them...

*$£%¤

Maveric

Mar 14, 2018
View attachment 55684
Plot:
You arrive at the summer Camp Pinewood, and realize you're the only man here.
Camp full of beautiful girls. Your goal is to find out what's happening in the camp and get laid.
Updated: 2018-03-18
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.9
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Logs:

Redeem Codes:
Credit: @Ali Ak & @Crank088

Download(s):
v0.9 PC: - - - - - - - - - - -
v0.9 MAC: - - - - - - - - - - -
v0.9 Android: - - - - - - - - -
v0.8: - - - - - - -
Extra: - -
Thanks to @Skads

(by )
View attachment 6131 View attachment 6132 View attachment 6133 View attachment 8620 View attachment 8616 View attachment 8617 View attachment 8615
How can we put cheat on android?

Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
Hello, I just started this game and I have a game breaking bug, that I've no idea if it has been mentioned/fixed.
When you're doing the said lake monsters quest, the game crashes during the dialog, when the mc is calling out for Stephanie, as in when the dialogue box disappears, you're teleported to the middle of the camp at night and the cycle of the day is set as the time as when you started the quest (day or evening).

Anyone knows about this?

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
So... I'm running 0.9 Windows. I'm up to Day 105. I've bought out the store -- including all of the outfits (no magazines --- where those only in earlier versions?). I've triggered all of the ladies' behaviors (as far as the walkthrough suggests) and had all of them try on their outfits. The only character with a possible quest is Kim, and hers ends in the frozen scene at the firepit, looking for Stephanie. Everyone else gives me the three dots over her head. I've checked every location at every time of day. I seem to have run out of game.

Here are my questions/bugs/observations:
  • Bug after Lake Monster sends me off to talk with Stephanie; game gives me nowhere to go
  • No music/sound
  • I can't trigger the pool party, though I fixed the lights -- is this still an active "quest"
  • Jenny never showed up (isn't she supposed to appear with the army around Day 90?)
  • The campfire shows up on random nights, but I can't interact with it?
  • Like a lot of other people, I'd love some better dialog, but failing that, more than one image for some of the sex scenes would be nice
  • Likewise animations with more than two keyframes
  • The "plot" loses focus after the Fake Madeline reveal; it'd be nice if there were something to keep things going

Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
So... I'm running 0.9 Windows. I'm up to Day 105. I've bought out the store -- including all of the outfits (no magazines --- where those only in earlier versions?). I've triggered all of the ladies' behaviors (as far as the walkthrough suggests) and had all of them try on their outfits. The only character with a possible quest is Kim, and hers ends in the frozen scene at the firepit, looking for Stephanie. Everyone else gives me the three dots over her head. I've checked every location at every time of day. I seem to have run out of game.

• Bug after Lake Monster sends me off to talk with Stephanie; game gives me nowhere to go
  • No music/sound
  • I can't trigger the pool party, though I fixed the lights -- is this still an active "quest"
  • Jenny never showed up (isn't she supposed to appear with the army around Day 90?)
  • Like a lot of other people, I'd love some better dialog, but failing that, more than one image for some of the sex scenes would be nice
  • The "plot" loses focus after the Fake Madeline reveal; it'd be nice if there were something to keep things going
I share all the same thoughts here and apparently the bug you report is the one I was mentioning
So it's a new bug?

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
I share all the same thoughts here and apparently the bug you report is the one I was mentioning
So it's a new bug?
A few people have mentioned the dead end after the encounter with the lake monster, yeah.

Were you able to do any of the "quests" that I had trouble with (like the pool party or the campfire)?

Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
A few people have mentioned the dead end after the encounter with the lake monster, yeah.

Were you able to do any of the "quests" that I had trouble with (like the pool party or the campfire)?
No, I just got a "Thank you and have a nice day" line and nothing to progress from there...
I'm getting the feeling that the story line of the game is completely sidetracked. You get bits here and there that make no sense, but it feels like that if you "glue" all the pieces together you get the story o_O

Hummm... I think I'll just wait for the last version.

punny1

Mar 22, 2018
I am confused. A while back i downloaded (i think) 0.7 (at least thats what the Folder said)
Yesterday i downloaded 0.9. But the Titel Screen says 0.8 and overall it feels like it is less than 0.7

You cannot choose anymore to work or not if you talk to Francine.
Jessica doesnt sell Clothes anymore
You cannot buy or rather give Gifts
The stats are gone so are the Books
Gone is the Releationship and Mood only bare Points
Also some smaller story stuff is gone. Like getting the Code from Velma.
No peeping at the Sauna
I bet there is more stuff. I am not through with the ("new")Game yet. But overall it feels more like it is an older Version
Or is that how it is now?

qazwsxj

Mar 22, 2018
trying to do the kim quest with the tentacle monster but the screnn brokes like that : idk if its a bug or im supposed to to anything i try pressing evrything on the screnn

Jul 5, 2017

• No music/sound
OK thanks

2.40 star(s) 30 Votes