Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Of course the Goal is to fuck all the Chicks but I think he meant if he will ever see a Credit Roll of some sorts.
I too would advocate a Ending of some sorts just to round the experience up.
it's a sandbox game?
the credit roll, if even implemented would consist of one guy...
but steal ya the wind under ya wings: there simply isn't an ending.

zephrates

May 12, 2017
pah. im sure you simply fucked it up somewhere. mind giving me ya savefile?
I appreciate the offer of help, but as I said, I didn't see anything in the game to motivate me to put in the effort to figure it out. I believe I already deleted my copy. Thanks anyway!

Ankhesenamun

Dec 17, 2017
I found it funny there's a semi-serious storyline sneaked into this, with the army and a villain and all.

One moment you're fucking Kim Possible's mother in the ass in a basketball court, another you're rescuing the camp from governmental forces.

David Preavaz

Jun 26, 2017
For people playing on Mac and having trouble saving, just open the game via "CampPinewood09Mac" unix file in CampPinewood09Mac/Contents/MacOS/ (inside the .app folder). It worked for me.
Still no music tho.

Btw, does anyone knows what is the encryption used?
It would be quite nice so we can modify the content of save files.

Setsuna Yuki

Nov 5, 2017
I checked again. While Mega might say that it is 0.9, look at the bottom right of the game menu before going into the actual game it says 0.8. So someone slipped up fixing links or something?

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Is it only me, or the sound settings in menu are pointless, because i have no sounds in game at all?

Playing on win :)

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
Is it only me, or the sound settings in menu are pointless, because i have no sounds in game at all?

Playing on win :)
There actually is sound in game, but its pretty pointless.
Try buying something from the shop. Then you'll hear a sound.

But other than that, I got no other sounds. No music, nothing.

Huey

Jan 1, 2018
A couple things I noticed when trying to figure out this bug situation

1. Download says its .9, disclaimer in the game folder says .9 BETA, and the main game screen says .8. Not honestly sure what version im playing.

2. When extracting the .zip file, did anyone else get an "archive corrupted" message or something similar? Im not sure if that affected this but the zipped files were slightly bigger than the unzipped files. i.e. the .exe in the zip is about 639 mb and it ends up being 625 mb when unzipped and the unityplayer.dll is smaller as well.

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
Ok, i thought when there is music slider, so it is music in game but Ok :) thx for info
There actually isnt any music in game, not in any of the 5 different versions I've tried. The Music Volume slider is there though, not sure why.
Perhaps music was meant to be added later? I dont know.

A couple things I noticed when trying to figure out this bug situation

1. Download says its .9, disclaimer in the game folder says .9 BETA, and the main game screen says .8. Not honestly sure what version im playing.

2. When extracting the .zip file, did anyone else get an "archive corrupted" message or something similar? Im not sure if that affected this but the zipped files were slightly bigger than the unzipped files. i.e. the .exe in the zip is about 639 mb and it ends up being 625 mb when unzipped and the unityplayer.dll is smaller as well.
1. I've actually tried version 0.8, and it takes up less space and there is less content in game. I dont know why the latest says 0.8, but it is not 0.8, because 0.8 has less files and content in it.
I cant say its 0.9 for sure, but its not 0.8 either.

2. It should actually be over 2GB, at least that is how much it is for me: 2.11GB.
And no, there wasnt any "archive corrupted" message. Try downloading a different archive, as in from a different website, or maybe even an older version, and see if that works.

RileyZR

Oct 11, 2017
So what are those redeem codes in the first post for?

EDIT: Isn't Frankie's blowjob supposed to be animated? There is nothing happening when I try it out.

Last edited:

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
So what are those redeem codes in the first post for?

EDIT: Isn't Frankie's blowjob supposed to be animated? There is nothing happening when I try it out.
They are actually for older versions of the game. In older ones, say 0.3 for example, there was a button at the top in the main menu, that read "redeem code" and you input the code there.

Dont know about the blowjob.

2.40 star(s) 30 Votes