RileyZR

Oct 11, 2017
They are actually for older versions of the game. In older ones, say 0.3 for example, there was a button at the top in the main menu, that read "redeem code" and you input the code there.

Dont know about the blowjob.
Ah, gotcha thanks! The codes are mostly for the in-game money, right?

Seems Frankie's blowjob animation isn't working for me, then, while Kim Possible's handjob does. 0.9 Changelog states that Frankie's bj should be animated, I'm guessing the dl from the first post isn't really 0.9 then?

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
Ah, gotcha thanks! The codes are mostly for the in-game money, right?

Seems Frankie's blowjob animation isn't working for me, then, while Kim Possible's handjob does. 0.9 Changelog states that Frankie's bj should be animated, I'm guessing the dl from the first post isn't really 0.9 then?
I honestly couldnt tell you for certain.
I've tried to find a way to redeem codes in newer versions, but there doesnt seem to be a way to do it. If there is, it must be hidden somehow.

Frankie's bj isnt working for me either.

And as I said earlier, there is a difference between the downloads that are marked 0.8 and ones that are marked as 0.9.
Whether that is actually 0.9 though, I do not know.

In any case, yes the codes are just for money, some are for giving fast affection with girls (+5 instead of +1) and some are for unlocking scenes, but they are only for old versions. For example, those old codes that were used to unlock scenes, are worthless since you can unlock those scenes through playing now.
That is, IF you could insert those codes somehow.

johannes89

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
this is really an amazing game ive just started to play

part 1 Unlock all futures on Frankie

MisterSir

Jul 19, 2017
Stuck at the lake monster task.. Cant find stephanie..does anyone know how to fix this?
Same here. (Sorry I'm not sure if I quote that correctly.)

I tried with the keyboard by spamming her name or moving but nothing, I think it's bugged. Even reloading from some point before doesn't help. But some posts mention events that I haven't seen yet so maybe it's just our version ?

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
o

h damn then im in trouble with most my videos ill have to use the full blur on them
Keep in mind this is just my opinion. I dont know for a fact what youtube will or wont take down.
But youtube has a history of giving channels strikes and removing content for the most stupid reasons, some videos are removed for no good reason at all, just the YT bots screwing up.

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
can some one plz give a save.... and no i dont wont to start ower agen.... PLZ someone kind!
I did everything I could, unlocked as much as I could in this save file.

I believe Save 0 is the latest one, with all unlocked. If not, then try another one.

The lake monster quest is bugged. Dont try it or it will freeze your game. When you look for stephanie, it will freeze. Everything else seems to work fine (more or less).

Reactions: garwolin

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Sidenote: is Vaultman on here? does anyone know a way to contact him/her/them outside of becoming a patron?

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
WARNING AS OF VERSION 0.8 CODES DONT WORK ANYMORE THE GUI HAVE BEEN REWORKED AND THUS THERE IS NO PLACE TO INPUT THE CODES IF ANYONE FINDS SOME WAY PLEASE SHARE . THANK YOU

Reactions: EboIa Chan

Setsuna Yuki

Nov 5, 2017
Instead of this circlejerk of ignoring what people are saying above... can someone please locate a real 0.9 version of the game? Every time I "find" a 0.9 its really a 0.8 like here, probably all from the same source.

Ankhesenamun

Dec 17, 2017
Great game, great art, but I kind of feel like there's something missing about it. Hopefully future updates will erase this sensation!

2.40 star(s) 30 Votes