Akuro

Mar 23, 2018
I came to this thread just to see if this quest was bugged or if it was just me. Good to know. Loving this game so far otherwise.
Idk if this will help I went to K.P first chance I got for lake monster mish. I then go to the part where you search for Stephanie and spam clicked and somehow it unglitched may have been just a fluke, but I say try it.

Last edited:

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Idk if this will help I went to K.P first chance I got for lake monster mish. I then go to the part where you search for Stephanie and spam clocked and somehow it unglitched may have been just a fluke, but I say try it.
Hmm I did that... But maybe I didn't click the right spot... I'll give it a go again I suppose.

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
On Mac:
There is no relationship counter for the Sauna Jessica.
The Jenny has actions but not getting static or animations when requested.

Last edited:
Reactions: WheredEverybodyGo

carboy98

Oct 27, 2017
So far, the some issues I have experienced is not only is there no relationship counter for sauna Jessica is not showing up and Madeline still remains at zero, but Wendy keeps activating the pajama event every time I talk to her. This means that I can't increase my relationship with wendy anymore.

asscrust

May 30, 2017
Does anyones PC make a weird noise when playing this game? Its making like a hissing sounds but only when tabbed into the game.

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
Does anyones PC make a weird noise when playing this game? Its making like a hissing sounds but only when tabbed into the game.
Yes, you're talking about coil whine.
You can google it to found out exactly what it is, but the short story is that the game doesnt have a frame rate limiter, so the graphics card renders at as high framerate as possible, resulting in probably a few hundred frames per second, and producing the coil whine effect.

I have personally added CampPinewood.exe to a list that is used for adding a limit to the framerate, using MSI Afterburner's included Riva Tuner statistics server.
No more coil whine for me.

This issue has existed for as long as the game exists.

asscrust

May 30, 2017
Yes, you're talking about coil whine.
You can google it to found out exactly what it is, but the short story is that the game doesnt have a frame rate limiter, so the graphics card renders at as high framerate as possible, resulting in probably a few hundred frames per second, and producing the coil whine effect.

I have personally added CampPinewood.exe to a list that is used for adding a limit to the framerate, using MSI Afterburner's included Riva Tuner statistics server.
No more coil whine for me.

This issue has existed for as long as the game exists.
Ahh ok. ill have to check that out. This only started to happen recently thats why im asking now.

Ariyuki

Nov 30, 2017
That fps wtf, why they don't added yet a fpslimiter? I have dxtory thanks god but this can hurt your PC if you play it for so long... It's a basic function in Unity
upload_2018-4-18_6-5-40.png

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
That fps wtf, why they don't added yet a fpslimiter? I have dxtory thanks god but this can hurt your PC if you play it for so long... It's a basic function in Unity
View attachment 89735
I dont think it will actually damage your pc, but it does put unnecessary stress on your graphics card. You definitely dont need a couple of thousand FPS, especially when GPU usage is 99-100%.
Why draw more power than you need to and why stress your GPU like that? There isnt any actual benefit, anyway. Camp Pinewood isnt exactly Counter Strike.

VTRinNights

Jul 15, 2017
Animations checked in version 1.0 – NY: Not yet / W: Working.
Frankie:
- Blowjob [NY]
- Pussyfuck [W]
- Assfuck [W]
- Dildo [NY]

Gwen:
- Titjob [W]
- Blowjob [W]
- Pussyfuck [NY]
- Assfuck [NY]

Kim:
- Handjob [W]
- Pussyfuck [W] – It's funny because when the scene ends, the game initiate the Handjob dialogue.

Melinda:
- Blowjob [W]
- Pussyfuck (teasing) + (2 scenes) [W]

Jenny:
- Pussyfuck [NY] – It don't even initiate. The screen start, but not showing the characters or anything.

And the animations, well... It's good, but not so much, looking like the "Fuck the Fairy" ads animations (appear in this site sometimes), so don't expect any perfect thing, but it's a good start.

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Is anyone else unable to save? (Mac V-0.9)
I have no problems saving unless I am involved in a quest, sometimes you don't even realize that you have started one. To check make sure you visit every character, if you are in a quest a character will have an exclamation point over their head instead of 3 dots.

2.40 star(s) 30 Votes