averam300

May 17, 2017
I tested this new version of the game, and it is still bugssssssss, no more content (view the CG rip of the game) so very disappointed to have put 1 dollars ..... we'll see next month if there has the best ....

GrumpyMatt

May 11, 2017
I tested this new version of the game, and it is still bugssssssss, no more content (view the CG rip of the game) so very disappointed to have put 1 dollars ..... we'll see next month if there has the best ....
>Relase new version in may 2018
>In June create small bugfix that wrecks more than it fixes
>In half of september make new buggy as hell update that removes 2/3rds of the content
>In meanwhile relase 4 minutes long version of new game with one boob flashing scene
>Abandon it shortly after
>In february relase new version of 1-st game that is not adding anything new, basically maybe restores some of old stuff. And add some bugs
>Call it a new update
>Laugh at 2000 brainlets who still give you their money for doing shit brainlet.jpg

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
this is the torrent for 1.6 en pc+linux+mac+andorid (some ads and site links added) enjoy it!

Leafless Twig

Dec 18, 2018
>Relase new version in may 2018
>In June create small bugfix that wrecks more than it fixes
>In half of september make new buggy as hell update that removes 2/3rds of the content
>In meanwhile relase 4 minutes long version of new game with one boob flashing scene
>Abandon it shortly after
>In february relase new version of 1-st game that is not adding anything new, basically maybe restores some of old stuff. And add some bugs
>Call it a new update
>Laugh at 2000 brainlets who still give you their money for doing shit View attachment 237732
Why changing a running system if it works?
His Patreon count even increased. Two days ago it was 2032 now it's 2045. These people want to get scammed. They were warned, they saw that they got nothing, yet they still pledged.

cmdvvs

Apr 4, 2018
Bug report

BasketBall Court step 3

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/a2fp.rpy", line 1266, in script
if (_playerstrongnow == "False"):
File "game/a2fp.rpy", line 1266, in <module>
NameError: name '_playerstrongnow' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/a2fp.rpy", line 1266, in script
File "XXXX\Camp_Pinewood_1.6\renpy\ast.py", line 1760, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "XXX\Camp_Pinewood_1.6\renpy\python.py", line 1944, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "XXX\Camp_Pinewood_1.6\renpy\python.py", line 1937, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/a2fp.rpy", line 1266, in <module>

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
CampPinewood 1.6
Sun Feb 03 16:18:45 2019

Anyone solve the problem?

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Bug report

[...]
[...]

Anyone solve the problem?
A simple solution is to create the variable yourself. Open the console of Renpy shift + o (look on the forum how to activate it) and type _playerstrongnow = 0 then press esc. In this way the variable is defined and the problem is solved relatively.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Anyone getting an error in the morning when trying to get to the basketball court for a training with Ann?:unsure: I'm trying to do the cigarettes quest but cant because when I try to ignore the problem she is not there.:cry:

cmdvvs

Apr 4, 2018
Anyone getting an error in the morning when trying to get to the basketball court for a training with Ann?:unsure: I'm trying to do the cigarettes quest but cant because when I try to ignore the problem she is not there.:cry:
The same problem like mine but unable to solve
Before traning with Ann

Step 1 in common penpy directory find file 00.console.rpy
change config.console = False to config.console = True (line 108)

Step 2 as JiraiyaSennin sad Open the console of Renpy shift + o and type " _playerstrongnow = 0 " without quotes

Crash solved but i think something wrong - nothing hapens later Ann said only 'Hello" and thats all. Traning not continue.

2.40 star(s) 30 Votes