Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
The main Patreon page was updated with

Current State
UPD 01/21

I'm working on updates for Camp Pinewood.
American Milf is on the hold because I want to finish Camp Pinewood first.

Schedule
The updates/games will be released every month since now.
[Camp Pinewood 1.6] - February, 1
[Camp Pinewood 1.7] - March, 1
[Camp Pinewood 2] - April, 1

Reactions: obiwan

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Step 1: Abandon game without giving any news about it for 4 months.
Step 2: Make 20 minute demo of new game so you get people to pledge and support you for new game.
Step 3: Abandon new game and work on the old one again.

>_>

Leafless Twig

Dec 18, 2018
Good ol' Russians, riding the Patreon neet bux carousel like pros and over 2000 people pay for it. Why should he deliver? He's already living the good and easy life for months with this scheme.

SpiderHole

Jul 25, 2017
He said :

---
But the first of each 2019's months or 2020 ? ;)

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
What I wrote recently on his Patreon wall in his last post from Nov. 29: As a guy who likes to check in occasionally on the status of this game and Vaultman in general, and the level of irateness his fans usually have developed between updates, I think he should just bite the bullet and hire someone to write these progress reports. If he's being genuine and just saying "You know, I get anxiety, it's hard to write this kinda stuff," then he should make an effort to combat that. Also, I feel the main page on this Patreon needs to be updated when possible. It's a bit strange that there are several out dated references to due dates for previous versions, especially on a game he's supposed to not even be working on anymore. American MILF should be the project he's highlighting at this stage. Developer to developer, that's my constructive criticism in hopes Vaultman can improve.

Reactions: RedPillBlues

Leafless Twig

Dec 18, 2018
What I wrote recently on his Patreon wall in his last post from Nov. 29: As a guy who likes to check in occasionally on the status of this game and Vaultman in general, and the level of irateness his fans usually have developed between updates, I think he should just bite the bullet and hire someone to write these progress reports. If he's being genuine and just saying "You know, I get anxiety, it's hard to write this kinda stuff," then he should make an effort to combat that. Also, I feel the main page on this Patreon needs to be updated when possible. It's a bit strange that there are several out dated references to due dates for previous versions, especially on a game he's supposed to not even be working on anymore. American MILF should be the project he's highlighting at this stage. Developer to developer, that's my constructive criticism in hopes Vaultman can improve.
>a Russian
>improving
>something
>ever
Oh Morah-San, you're so cute if you pretend to be naive ;)
I know my specimen. If bashing the wall with their head doesn't solve the problem. Nothing solves the problem. This is the way how many of them think.
t. survived perestroika

Bonsey

Jul 15, 2018
He said :

---
But the first of each 2019's months or 2020 ? ;)
Well, I hope all that's true, I also hope he works out all the bugs in 1.5:eek:

Reactions: SpiderHole
2.40 star(s) 30 Votes