Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Does his latest post on patreon "release + News" have any news about this game?

SpiderHole

Jul 25, 2017
As I already said: No more hope for this game.
Just do other things and come here the next year. It's ended.

Levy-San

Dec 9, 2017
He doesn't care about players, but about money. Since he still have over 2300 patrons, and even if each would give him only one dollar (and some proably gave more) it will be still a good salary per month, so as long as it will not drop significally he will continue behaving like that.
Then we need to stop supporting him, if we continue he just gets all the profit meanwhile sitting on his ass not giving us our fair share.

nepomukslay

Jul 14, 2018
Then we need to stop supporting him, if we continue he just gets all the profit meanwhile sitting on his ass not giving us our fair share.
I don't think he is sitting on his a** and just taking the money. After looking through the code of "Camp Pinewood", i believe he is actually working hard to get the game going. But as everything in life, working hard means not to be productive. His programming skills are very limited. Python is not that hard to learn. But you have to go through the basics. Then you have to master the Renpy framework. If he will do it alone, every update will take longer as with growing size you have growing complexity which results in many bugs that you can't fix easily without making even more bugs. Fixing bugs costs you time. The time, which is missing for creating new content.

SpiderHole

Jul 25, 2017
I don't think he is sitting on his a** and just taking the money. After looking through the code of "Camp Pinewood", i believe he is actually working hard to get the game going. But as everything in life, working hard means not to be productive. His programming skills are very limited. Python is not that hard to learn. But you have to go through the basics. Then you have to master the Renpy framework. If he will do it alone, every update will take longer as with growing size you have growing complexity which results in many bugs that you can't fix easily without making even more bugs. Fixing bugs costs you time. The time, which is missing for creating new content.
He'll see that in the next months, or years

vikijs

Jun 16, 2017
In Ren"Py version there is bug where gwen and franki scene are swapt and basket ball cort sceens are broken same as animated sceens!!!!!!!!

2.40 star(s) 30 Votes