Maxdoug

Oct 4, 2017
Each of the players have two unique endings. And there is one ending if no player wins. The intention is more for the different endings to serve as consolation prizes if you don't win the game. In the future, I intend to replace the MC wins with a minigame that lets you customize Mark and Caleb's transformations directly. But, it's early days, so I'm still working on that bit. I don't really recommend trying to hunt down every ending right now. My next update should make it easier to steer content in the direction you want.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I played a little more. I get now the 1, 3,4,6 and 7. The 5 looks cool too

alexxxx000

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
Was that one star review really necessary?
I'm kinda pissed for you, Beryl

I'll try to find the other endings later. I know you said to wait, but I don't think I can lol

Willowisp95

Aug 5, 2020
Was that one star review really necessary?
I'm kinda pissed for you, Beryl
I agree with this. The review was basically "I don't want to read texts in a text game and it's YOUR fault, also I don't understand some words so giving this a one star"

Beryl's writing is excellent. The scoring system isn't even complicated, the cards are immediately intuitive upon play and he's promising to reduce the randomness factor in the future. 10/10 for me, please don't be discouraged, Beryl, you have a very charming and witty way with words and the episodes/memories you churned out for the soul transformations are amazing. I played through the game several times on TFGames the first day you released this and will continue to play future versions.

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
I agree with this. The review was basically "I don't want to read texts in a text game and it's YOUR fault, also I don't understand some words so giving this a one star"

Beryl's writing is excellent. The scoring system isn't even complicated, the cards are immediately intuitive upon play and he's promising to reduce the randomness factor in the future. 10/10 for me, please don't be discouraged, Beryl, you have a very charming and witty way with words and the episodes/memories you churned out for the soul transformations are amazing. I played through the game several times on TFGames the first day you released this and will continue to play future versions.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Just like it is my opinion that they have only a one-star penis. If I did research I might have enjoyed the penis more but who wants to put in all that work.

I modified my review to try to address some issues in the one star.

I think I have made it clear how much I love this game, but I'd add that the development plan is great. We already have a complete game. A start to finish game that we can enjoy as is. All future updates just build on that. How many games posted here start that way?

Keep up the great work.

Unruly

BerylForge

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2020
Can confirm Demitransference is great, so if anybody wants to check it out, I love it.

I don't think I've seen all the endings. I remember seeing 4 of them.
Mark wins and makes both of us into bottom twinks. Caleb wins and makes me his boyfriend. I win and make Mark into a muscle top and Caleb into a woman. And one were they all lose and are stuck like that.
Since there's a lot of luck involved, it's hard sometimes to get the ending you want.

Since you're looking for ideas, here's a couple (I'll spoil them)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Finally, and maybe it's me who's dumb, but sometimes I don't understand how some of it works. Sometimes someone rejects the card and it bounces back on them, but sometimes they pick another person for the card to bounce on. Why? There's a few of those instances I don't really get. Maybe you could dilute the rules during game play as well. A character explaining to another one what just happened or something. Pretend one of them didn't understand what went on and the other has to further explain. That would be helpful to dumb players like me haha
Love your suggestions. In particular, I'm a little amazed I didn't think to add in a muscle worship card already. So, thanks for that. And for telling me a particular scene you liked. Part of what kept me working through writer's block at various times was this idea that someone would really enjoy a particular scene if I could just keep going.

If I'm honest, my favorite flashback scene is the frat party.

Positive feedback like this seriously means a ton to me, especially as a first time game developer and writer. It's taken a little getting used to, but you take the bad with the good. I mentioned it over on Unruly's page, but I know from experience that this kind of content isn't very common. So it's really meaningful just to reach a few people and give them something they want.

BerylForge

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2020
Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Just like it is my opinion that they have only a one-star penis. If I did research I might have enjoyed the penis more but who wants to put in all that work.

I modified my review to try to address some issues in the one star.

I think I have made it clear how much I love this game, but I'd add that the development plan is great. We already have a complete game. A start to finish game that we can enjoy as is. All future updates just build on that. How many games posted here start that way?

Keep up the great work.

Unruly
I think he came back about 10 hours later to change his comment and leave the review. That's some pretty impassioned player engagement. Maybe I just call that a win haha.

alexxxx000

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
Love your suggestions. In particular, I'm a little amazed I didn't think to add in a muscle worship card already. So, thanks for that. And for telling me a particular scene you liked. Part of what kept me working through writer's block at various times was this idea that someone would really enjoy a particular scene if I could just keep going.

If I'm honest, my favorite flashback scene is the frat party.

Positive feedback like this seriously means a ton to me, especially as a first time game developer and writer. It's taken a little getting used to, but you take the bad with the good. I mentioned it over on Unruly's page, but I know from experience that this kind of content isn't very common. So it's really meaningful just to reach a few people and give them something they want.
Don't let one hater get you down. You have a great game, great ideas, and a good community that likes your work. Keep doing you.

I have a humiliation and dom/sub fetish and the flashbacks really hit on that note. The frat party is pretty great as well. Ooh and the one where your dad leaves you with a fag trainer. Damn, they're all amazing.

I'm writing my own game and stuff like yours inspires me even more. All the ideas I gave you are things I planned for mine (minus the hypnosis thing), and I can't wait to see what you do with those themes.

BerylForge

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2020
Don't let one hater get you down. You have a great game, great ideas, and a good community that likes your work. Keep doing you.

I have a humiliation and dom/sub fetish and the flashbacks really hit on that note. The frat party is pretty great as well. Ooh and the one where your dad leaves you with a fag trainer. Damn, they're all amazing.

I'm writing my own game and stuff like yours inspires me even more. All the ideas I gave you are things I planned for mine (minus the hypnosis thing), and I can't wait to see what you do with those themes.
I didn't know you were working on a game. That's awesome. Do you have something published I can check out or still in the early stages? Also, it's interesting you mention that flashback with "your" dad. The frat party flashback was definitely the one I enjoyed writing the most and the prostitution training flashback is probably the one I had the most difficulty with. The game has a cruel streak for sure, and the ending you mentioned probably showcases that best, but even I thought that scene was a bit dark. Haha, glad to have finished it for you.

alexxxx000

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
We already knew.
lol true

I didn't know you were working on a game. That's awesome. Do you have something published I can check out or still in the early stages? Also, it's interesting you mention that flashback with "your" dad. The frat party flashback was definitely the one I enjoyed writing the most and the prostitution training flashback is probably the one I had the most difficulty with. The game has a cruel streak for sure, and the ending you mentioned probably showcases that best, but even I thought that scene was a bit dark. Haha, glad to have finished it for you.
Sorry for the double quote but I actually forgot to reply your question about my game.
It's still early stages and while I have written a bunch and 95% of the writing for the first version is done, I haven't coded anything yet. I plan to do it tomorrow. I researched Sugarcube, but I'm a bit scared that the coding will be too hard. I won't deny it.
Will take tips, if you have them.

BerylForge

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2020
lol true

Sorry for the double quote but I actually forgot to reply your question about my game.
It's still early stages and while I have written a bunch and 95% of the writing for the first version is done, I haven't coded anything yet. I plan to do it tomorrow. I researched Sugarcube, but I'm a bit scared that the coding will be too hard. I won't deny it.
Will take tips, if you have them.
For sure. I'm happy to help. I don't mind chatting in this thread if you're okay with it. But if you're wanting to avoid giving out information about your plans, we could talk in a private chat. I'm not necessarily an expert on everything SugarCube, HTML, and, especially, JavaScript can do,. My game development experience so far has just been finding 100 solutions, one after the other, to the 120 different problems I've created along the way. My point is, if you don't know an expert, a problem-solver's not a bad second choice.

If you let me know some of what you're hoping to accomplish, I'm sure I can be of a little help at least.

iopiop123

Dec 16, 2018
I know I was hoping some stuff would stack, mainly the cock growth stuff, Not enough games have cock/ball growth, and the ones that do rarely have it to any large extent.

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
For sure. I'm happy to help. I don't mind chatting in this thread if you're okay with it. But if you're wanting to avoid giving out information about your plans, we could talk in a private chat. I'm not necessarily an expert on everything SugarCube, HTML, and, especially, JavaScript can do,. My game development experience so far has just been finding 100 solutions, one after the other, to the 120 different problems I've created along the way. My point is, if you don't know an expert, a problem-solver's not a bad second choice.

If you let me know some of what you're hoping to accomplish, I'm sure I can be of a little help at least.
Yeah, bro, I can help with the Twine, HTML, sugarcube, and JS. Although I have gone out of my way to avoid JS in my game (no good reason).

I am into calling people bro lately.

Unruly DogBro

alexxxx000

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020

Yeah, bro, I can help with the Twine, HTML, sugarcube, and JS. Although I have gone out of my way to avoid JS in my game (no good reason).

I am into calling people bro lately.

Unruly DogBro
Thanks both of you! I'm up and I'll start coding in a few hours.
It's going to be a simple affair, no day of the week rotation. Just a straight timeline, with branching choices and a point system for character affinity and also points for characteristics (such as submission and strength). Choices will have to come back to haunt MC, so I'll need to do different details in the text for different choices (I'm assuming that's gonna kick my ass because of logistics).

I call people bro offline, but not online. Hmmm never noticed it.

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
I know I was hoping some stuff would stack, mainly the cock growth stuff, Not enough games have cock/ball growth, and the ones that do rarely have it to any large extent.
I think stacked effects would be hella cool. Might exponentially increase the coding required but a great idea.

RyanCrossby

Jan 13, 2018
This game is pretty enjoyable, kudos to the developer!
I especially like the setup, the innovative rules and the lack of complete control.
It was really confusing in the beginning, but it all gradually begins to makes sense :)

One tiny tiny tiny suggestion: I have found myself always having to look at the card reference when deciding whether to accept or reject an offered card. Perhaps it could be made a bit more explicit right on that same page what the card effects are?

Reactions: BerylForge

BerylForge

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2020
Happy Holidays, everyone! I'm releasing a couple of significant updates today with more to come in the near future.

v0.2.0 Additional Ending and Transformation Refresh
  • Mark has a new, especially raunchy, ending for those who might enjoy seeing him turned into a ravenous, muscle pig.
  • Card draws are now labeled to help players keep track of turns and assigned colors.
  • A long-requested feature has been added: the ability to refresh your three options when selecting a transformation. Look for the refresh button on the top right of cards when making selections on "Exaltation," "Dissolution," "Fixation," and "Sublimation" cards.
  • Various bug fixes.

I legit cannot follow this, the text and language is already cryptic and confusing, having to play as 3 different protagonist that are all basically the same but with different colors, well that just made this imposable.
On top of that, the lack of any content images made this very unapealing.
Hey, BobCarter. You only play as one protagonist: the red one that matches my avatar. I hope that the second bullet point above helps make that clearer to new players. Thanks for giving my game a go. Sounds like it's not really your thing, especially with the lack of images, but I appreciate the feedback and am always looking for ways to improve accessibility without sacrificing some of the challenge that other players enjoy.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
I think stacked effects would be hella cool. Might exponentially increase the coding required but a great idea.
Yeah, stacked effects would be super cool. I was somewhat disappointed when I managed to get a second cock growth effect on the same character, but it just had the same initial text as if it was happening for the first time.

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Hey, BobCarter. You only play as one protagonist: the red one that matches my avatar. I hope that the second bullet point above helps make that clearer to new players. Thanks for giving my game a go. Sounds like it's not really your thing, especially with the lack of images, but I appreciate the feedback and am always looking for ways to improve accessibility without sacrificing some of the challenge that other players enjoy.
Wait, what? So I'm not playing as the other guys, but I do take an action when I hit player 2 button. Yeah your really going to need to make this game more clear then, I just hit download and played it again, and still have no clue what's going on.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes