VN Ren'Py Abandoned Campus Situation [v0.2] [WD studio]

1.70 star(s) 7 Votes

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Clicked through to your Patreon page...and the link takes me to a normal profile, not a place where people can pledge, etc. Did you forget to get the page finished on their website?

Also, the 1.8 gigs has me curious too, is that because you didn't compress the images, or are they 4K?

Mareeeeta

Sep 1, 2019
Is it me or everything is kinda blury like low quality on pixels or something? Finding tyring to watch and no I don't need a glasses,lol.
Nope, same here.

The transparent dialog box sometimes makes the text unreadable.
Again it's pretty frustrating, not a pleasure to read.
The map isn't clear too. Sometimes I don't know what to do like here :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I already talk to the guy, I don't want to peek Kate. I go back, and then they ask me at the first place if I want to end exploration but I did almost nothing. It's disturbing;

There is also some problem with spaces after commas. Overall an improvement is needed. I know it's just first update and you need opinions. But I think a first release is important to grab people's attentions, I think there is a lack of finish.

Kate is cute, maybe girls will save the game for now. I've only play 10 minutes but I have to explain it.
I go back to the game.

Edit :
A change of colour for the name would be cool too. Kate and the MC with the same colour + transparent dialog box isn't easy to read.
I think dialogues need improvement too, they are straight to the point but a little bit much. And we meet like 10 girls in 10 minutes reading.

I'm stuck, I can only talk to Guy or spy on Kate. The navigation arrows are gone.
When you touch arrow key, it's show where you can go but yeah, it's horrible.

Last edited:

bruce555

Sep 7, 2019
I'm stuck, I can only talk to Guy or spy on Kate. The navigation arrows are gone.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Definitely needs more finish work, I changed the color of the dialogue font to black but it didn't help much. not sure how to add a dialogue box right now, still learning RenPy.

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
At first I thought from the previews all the girls were just afraid of the mc but turns out they're just horny? Or is the mc pimp slapping them? :KEK:
I sorta got the feeling just based off the screenshots that all the girls look sad for some reason. They should be smiling more.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Darth Shiner

Apr 12, 2018
Overall good start visually with the renderings but the English grammar is pretty rough. Could use a thorough proofing for the next update as the poor grammar and punctuation hurts the flow of the story. Audio track is good. Will look forward to the next update.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Definitely needs more finish work, I changed the color of the dialogue font to black but it didn't help much. not sure how to add a dialogue box right now, still learning RenPy.
Hi. Made a quick Mod for the textbox/textsize/textfont outlines. Hope this helps.

Download Mod (~2MB)

Ingame screenshots:
screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm.... Judging by the images that's located in the game directory (images/toeilt), a washroom sex scene with one of the girls, where the bouncer friend introduces MC at the bar is missing. But the other (red head) scene (hotel sex) works just fine.

Also peoples names should be capitalized, and the game text used is very difficult to see (included image).

1.70 star(s) 7 Votes