VN Ren'Py Abandoned Campus Situation [v0.2] [WD studio]

1.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Unexpected Error

☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠
Donor
Oct 17, 2018
You might want to get a translator and proofreader for that game. I am sorry to say, but this goes through the whole game and is just unreadable. Also most pictures are very grainy. try using some kind of denoiser or give your renders more time to render. Will try it again in a couple of updates. good luck and cheers.

wick-47

Sep 8, 2021
意外错误,发布:8320356,成员:952889 said:
你可能想为那个寻找过程中和学校的员工。或者给你的渲染更多时间来渲染。将在几次更新器中再次尝试。祝你好运和欢呼。
[/引用]
I'm sorry for about that, I'm the W, i'm thank you for your offer, because English is not my native language, and in the beginning I only had a not good GPU , the rendering was not ideal, maybe I was a bit eager to make your experience poor, but I will definitely try to improve these in the next version, cheers
You might want to get a translator and proofreader for that game. I am sorry to say, but this goes through the whole game and is just unreadable. Also most pictures are very grainy. try using some kind of denoiser or give your renders more time to render. Will try it again in a couple of updates. good luck and cheers.
I'm sorry for about that, I'm the W, thank you for your offer, because English is not my native language, and in the beginning I only had a not good GPU , the rendering was not ideal, maybe I was a bit eager to make your experience poor, but I will definitely try to improve these in the next version, thanks again for your valuable input! cheers

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
From what I've seen, I strongly encourage you to get a native English speaker to proofread and correct your grammar and punctuation. If you ask politely, someone here at f95zone might be willing to do it for a small fee or even for free.

I appreciate your promise to " try to improve these in the next version ", but you should get someone to proofread. In my previous employment I did a LOT of writing, and I learned to NEVER submit anything to my boss without having someone read it first.

Reactions: hr17

phallponzu

Jul 4, 2021
does anyone know how to get the market zip to work on mac. everytime i open it, it instantly closes back down

Donkeyddd

Apr 18, 2021
WTF is this ??? Was this made by some kind of automated AI robot? Theres no way a human being has made this game I refuse to believe it

Am I going out of my mind, like I can't be the only one seeing this???

May 21, 2022
I agree.Please do improve the text.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
I understand you are not a native speaker... but golly.. With that being said go with your strengths... renders. when you found the phone and were waiting for the girl.. have the check out the photos on it. I've seen other DEVs improve over time as they continued working hard at their games.. hope I will be able to say that of you also.. good luck

edit: Also the white dialog blends into the background making it hard to read in certain instances.. just an FYI

Reactions: alexxxyoung

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
So, if MC is going to College pretending to be Guy/Anderson, why is he introducing himself as [MC] to everyone?

Xabior

Apr 15, 2021
wow LOOKS GOOD !!!
Great renders
Lacking in content but for a first release that's expected
Looking forward to more (y)

1.70 star(s) 7 Votes