VN Ren'Py Completed Can I Service You [v1.0] [SPodvohom Games]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Kromov

Mar 6, 2018
Андроид версия не работает, пишет хотите установить обновление этого приложения? (хотя до этого я это приложение не устанавливал) Нажимаю установить и оно не устанавливается

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Андроид версия не работает, пишет хотите установить обновление этого приложения? (хотя до этого я это приложение не устанавливал) Нажимаю установить и оно не устанавливается
Dafuq? What's up with those arcane symbols? Is it a bug or for some magic spell or some shit? Anyone else see them too? I can copy them: Интересно, что это будет написано с использованием русского языка. Будет по крайней мере один придурок, который захочет указать на это.

• Haha
Reactions: Futaplayer

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
Dafuq? What's up with those arcane symbols? Is it a bug or for some magic spell or some shit? Anyone else see them too? I can copy them: Интересно, что это будет написано с использованием русского языка. Будет по крайней мере один придурок, который захочет указать на это.
Its russian or so

Liphisbus

May 28, 2020
So, why is the graphic like that? I don't want to offend you or anything but it's quite rare to see people use TK17 (I think it's TK17 OR 3D SexVilla idk) without mods, unless your PC is a low-specs, if it is, I really admire you, because like I said, it's quite rare to see people doing a game without mods or a decent render, but oh well, I also have a PC like that, no, I don't have a PC, I have a toaster xD, but well, if that's is really the case I wish you good luck and I hope for you to get a better PC and do better render and more games, I really like the Futa content but only Male on Futa, I must say, that encouraged me a little to begin doing my on games, again, good luck and keep up the good work man!

Reactions: SPodvohom Games

SPodvohom Games

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
So, why is the graphic like that? I don't want to offend you or anything but it's quite rare to see people use TK17 (I think it's TK17 OR 3D SexVilla idk) without mods, unless your PC is a low-specs, if it is, I really admire you, because like I said, it's quite rare to see people doing a game without mods or a decent render, but oh well, I also have a PC like that, no, I don't have a PC, I have a toaster xD, but well, if that's is really the case I wish you good luck and I hope for you to get a better PC and do better render and more games, I really like the Futa content but only Male on Futa, I must say, that encouraged me a little to begin doing my on games, again, good luck and keep up the good work man!
Yeah, when i worked on this game, i used an old cheap notebook. Now i bought new PC and improved my renders.
I was also inspired to create games like this by playing them from other developers.)

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
The translation isn't great, the renders are pixelated..I've made it only a few lines into the dialogue and already feeling the need to say something. lol
But, reading the last comment, I understand fully.
Just future refernce, in English, "you are 18" and "are you 18" are different. A question would start with "are" instead of "you", because starting with "you" is stating a fact. "You are 18" is TELLING the person they are 18. To ask a question, you ask "are you 18?"
Nitpicking...I know...but I assume the rest of the game is similar to this.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
How many sex scenes are there in this game? The preview doesn't show any hot scenes.
One scene, where you are forced to suck a trans dick...literally..as in, choices do nothing to change the scenes or outcome.
It took me a couple minutes to finish. I can't call this a completed game. It's hard for me to not call it kinetic, even with the choices, just cause the choices literally change nothing, except a little bit of the dialogue. 2 paths....(1) you are happy to serve and freely suck the cock, and the trans hires you for her personal airline, (2) you are rude, refusing to do as she says, and she forces you to suck her cock, and you are still rude, and she doesn't hire you for her personal airlines. But, you still suck a cock. That is it.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote