Seeking Can someone point me in the direction of some "stuck in wall" games?

Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
Degrees of Lewdity, has a scene like that if you join the temple and fail to maintain your purity, there's also pillory and gloryhole scenes.
Knight & Princess, has like one or two scenes where something like that happens.
President Yukino / NTRed Class Rep Yukino ~H Days of Class Rep Who Can't Say No~, I assume TwilightPinkiePie meant this and I recall it having a decent and reccurring stuck in wall scene.
, is a sissy game but threat of ending up stuck in a wall is pretty central to the game.
, didn't actually play enough of it to see the stuck in wall content due to how unimmersively the birthing scenes were handled(they happen in a magic dimension next to cg gallery).
Euphoria, been a while since I played but looking at it's cg gallery tags it does have stuck in wall tag though I don't remember the scene with it at all.

Which reminds me if you don't care about English versions(due to maybe using textractor or such) or don't mind figuring out which ones have an English version just going through e-hentai game cg galleries that have stuck in wall tag might be useful

so far I've found these, many of which I were considering playing anyway.
Everything Investigator Girl,
Rune's Pharmacy,
Princess Project,
Princess Go Round,
Slave's Sword,
Slave's Sword 2,
Killing Time,
Ideology in Friction,
Sonia and the Hypnotic City,
Salvation,
Witch Act,
Venus Blood Frontier,
The Nobleman Retort / Saimin Kisoku,
Shadowcore,
Sarah and the Magic Circle of Purification,
Otome The Exorcist, interestingly says it has randomly generated dungeons
Niplheim's Hunter - Branded Azel,
Treasure Hunter Claire,

zirpcev

Apr 6, 2020
Ah, a man of culture.

The previous poster already mentioned them, but I want to recommend Princess Go Round and Salvation.
If 'stuck in wall' is absolutely the only thing you're interested in maybe skip Salvation, but it's an overall good game and that scene is in the first town so maybe try it anyway.
Both games feature good art, sound effects, and a variety of demeaning sex scenes.

Also, I don't particularly recommend it but since nobody mentioned it yet, Shera and the Three Treasures has a stuck in wall scene. The art in this game isn't very good but I like the scene because the drunk guy that finds her thinks the ass sticking out of the wall is just a very good sex toy.

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
Thank you, Cumknuckles and zirpcev; you have exquisite taste. Several of those, including Princess-Go-Round were already my favorites.

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
The Nighthawk developers had 3 or 4 stuck in the wall japanese animated stories that were good. You can download their entire catalog in one cumpressed file. ;)

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
No one else has mentioned Rhapsody Devoted to the Coffin Sleeping Under the Moon by Adult's Hobby. There's a hole in the mountainside at the top of the map and she gets raped once if she enters it. If she tries it again, the whole town does her.

Reactions: teraexbf