Techstar

Crlazy Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
Candid Urban Muffs [v0.52] [Clownpron] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original v0.51 HTML Size: 3.22 GB
Compressed v0.51 HTML Size:1.81 GB

Update from v0.51 to v0.52
Original Update Size: 116 MB
Compressed Update Size: 57.2 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Clownpron

Creator of Candid Urban Muffs
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
Is finding ivy bug
There's a bug with Ivy. She stops showing up in the mountains
After finding Ivy 2 times in the mountains, you find out that she's there every morning, so you can directly find her in the mountains every morning by clicking the link outside of your apartment. Does that work?

DKen83

Sep 8, 2020
After finding Ivy 2 times in the mountains, you find out that she's there every morning, so you can directly find her in the mountains every morning by clicking the link outside of your apartment. Does that work?
Ive interacted with her a few times but now no matter what I can't get her scene to trigger

takumi87

Jun 20, 2019
Ivy can be found on the main menu scroll down the page and find the link "find ivy through mountains" so don't go directly to mountains.

Vaars

May 6, 2021
I really like this game and it still has a lot of potential to grow, but I have a couple MAJOR complaints about the UI that would really make the game a lot more enjoyable if they were fixed:

1. The background color(s), especially the green with the white hues used e.g outside of the apartment often make it really hard to read the Text. I would recommend to choose a different Font color that is distinguishable on all Backgrounds, or alternatively change some of the Backgrounds (though that would probably be a little more work, so font color would be my Recommendation)

2. I would also in General be thinking about a smaller Font size, as the current size leads to a lot of tedious down-scrolling to get to "continue" buttons or to get to the Button to get outside or inside your Apartment, e.g..
(IDK if im the only one who has this issue, and If this is the case, feel free to ignore this comment)

3.: Make the images in the gallery and the Walkthrough Sections smaller! I've spent so much time mindlessly scrolling, especially in the Walkthrough Section...
Also, for the gallery I would recommend adding sub-menus for different Girls, once again to increase usability

This game has potential and is already a great project, don't let it be dragged down by such minor annoyances anymore :)

Reactions: Clownpron
3.60 star(s) 13 Votes