Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
You can pay to find out or....

Use the .43 HTML from page 42 and the cheats are the same as the .41 to create a save with what you want done then load said save in .44 if you want the cheats. if not the use the console (F12, the choose the console option) and type in "SugarCube.State.variables" and then alter what you want there but be warned, you can fuck things up if you alter the girls stats.

Clownpron Got any insight to the Teeana bug and maybe a quick fix?

Clownpron

Creator of Candid Urban Muffs
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
I wish the next update focus in mother and other sister
Unfortunately, the mother and sisters will not get any new content soon, if at all.

so does the phrase ( Quest finished! No new content coming. ) in the walkthrough mean that those characters are 100% done and will have no more future content at all?
That's correct. It may however happen when the game is almost finished that more content for these characters will come, but do not depend on it.

I can’t find the massage parlor in the mall, that and I have 0 idea who Karlee is or where to find her.(edited)

My suggestion towards the RNG factor of meeting people, get rid of it. There are enough times that you can and should make set days and times when someone will be somewhere. RNG only ruins the experience because you could have runs like mine where they don't appear often or easily.
I will keep this in mind, and try to remove some of the RNG for encountering characters/scenes. For some things it is unavoidable though.

cheated the nun bit with SugarCube.State.variables in the console, just kept unmarking having met her at the mall and marked that I found her in the Mountains and City (guide missing the mountains bit)
There are 2 different paths for Lena, where in 1 you don't have to find her in the Mountains. Also only settings the variables of finding her in these places, but not increasing the relLena variable will mess up the game, so be aware.

you need to add a missing images
Damn, I forgot... My apologies. These will be added in next patch!

keishas quest with ivy in the a.m. is bugged won't progress, neither will little sisters quest massage friday mornings at the mall, just doesn't happen
You can access Ivy directly from outside of your apartment as soon as you found out what her routine is by talking to her. After I believe 2 or 3 times finding her this option becomes available.
For little sister, I apologize but this is a bug indeed. There are 2 paths for Little sister, I forgot to thoroughly bug-test both paths. Bug is found and fixed for next patch. If you want a work-around; set SugarCube.State.variables.relTeanna = 35.

Clownpron

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
Okay so summary for the Teanna bug at the massage salon friday;
Set the relTeanna variable to 35.
" SugarCube.State.variables.relTeanna = 35 "
If, after having birth, you visit Teanna at your old parents house again, and deny her request again, you will have to do the same thing again... This will be fixed for the next patch though.

Clownpron

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
Hello, great game, but did you know that loading any save returns your sisters to step-relations? I became a supporter hoping for a cheat that would fix that, lol, but alas there isn't one...could you fix that for me? I really don't want to start all over again, even with cheats...I normally don't like using cheats at all.
Why have I not found this out earlier!? You are correct, this will also be fixed for the next patch!
Also, thanks for supporting me! I am sorry you have not gotten what you wanted from this, please do not hesitate to make contact when any issues arise. There is no need to pay money for bugs to be fixed.

Reactions: CharleyT

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
Why have I not found this out earlier!? You are correct, this will also be fixed for the next patch!
Also, thanks for supporting me! I am sorry you have not gotten what you wanted from this, please do not hesitate to make contact when any issues arise. There is no need to pay money for bugs to be fixed.
No worries, this is one of my faves, I should support it anyway! ;)

Gamemester

Oct 29, 2020
Okay so summary for the Teanna bug at the massage salon friday;
Set the relTeanna variable to 35.
" SugarCube.State.variables.relTeanna = 35 "
If, after having birth, you visit Teanna at your old parents house again, and deny her request again, you will have to do the same thing again... This will be fixed for the next patch though.
And HOW do you set variables???

Ikarius

Game Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Candid Urban Muffs [v0.44] [Clownpron] - Compressed

Base Game Only

Original V0.42 Size: 7.13 GB
Compressed V0.42 Size: 1.44 GB

------------------------------------------
Update Only

Original V0.42_--_V0.43 Size: 176.57 MB
Compressed V0.42_--_V0.43 Size: 49.0 MB

Original V0.43_--_V0.44 Size: 149.9 MB
Compressed V0.43_--_V0.44 Size: 106.0 MB

------------------------------------------

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

Last edited:

frhghz

Nov 1, 2017
Stupid Question, where is the house of the principal again??
After coming back for the new content I kind of forgot it.

Nevermind, got it :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Gamemester

Oct 29, 2020
I have an idea for the next patch: How about you make it possible to chose the GENDER of Teanna's child?. It is foolish that she only gets girls. Plus they all look like each other

Subnauty87

May 24, 2021
anyone know how to find the nun after it asks you to find her in 4 places i found all 4 but the walkthrough hasnt updates just says that i found her but no idea where shes gone after that

nyon

Oct 4, 2017
guys i have a problem: when i open the game i don't see the images, like the file HTML doesn't have any link with source material i dont' see nothing, only text. Someone could help me?

nvm i find the problem: download the 3 parts of 0.42 then open in sequence ( part1 then part2 then part 3) not like split ( open only part 1 then paste in your cartel)

Last edited:

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Just for the record if you have missing images. You have to extract all three parts. I thought it was a zip file where you needed all three parts to extract altogether. If that makes sense.

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes