Necrontyrr123

Jul 6, 2018
"Congrats, you made the ritual! Abella asked you to swing by her house soon for your reward for making it!"
I am stuck on this - it just keeps looping... I tried to visit the CC Mansion but nothing happens there either D: any help? ty

also " — Find Lena in the University on tuesday evening to do her lesbian exploration." this one just loops too. How do I progress with Lenaand main quest?

Reactions: Dracula21

Dracula21

Apr 16, 2020
"Congrats, you made the ritual! Abella asked you to swing by her house soon for your reward for making it!"
I am stuck on this - it just keeps looping... I tried to visit the CC Mansion but nothing happens there either D: any help? ty

also " — Find Lena in the University on tuesday evening to do her lesbian exploration." this one just loops too. How do I progress with Lenaand main quest?
I have the same issues!!!!

Kevinyip93

Jul 10, 2018

Go to Abella's house, which is located on Palm Street, then go to the CC mansion to unlock the new characters, as for Lena, after the university event, go to her room (inside church, morning) to continue

Reactions: Dracula21

LrgeDick

Oct 3, 2020
Go to Abella's house, which is located on Palm Street, then go to the CC mansion to unlock the new characters, as for Lena, after the university event, go to her room (inside church, morning) to continue
It doesn´t work it all stays in a loop, doesn´t progress even if i do what you say.

BTX

Oct 7, 2017
Anyone know how/where to spy on Valentina? i finished her content and under Abella's it just says " In your collaboration with Abella and Karla, you chose to focus on Valentina to find out if she's the spy. Continue checking Valentina before meeting with Abella again. Abella will check on Harmony. " and I cannot visit Abella anymore either

Clownpron

Creator of Candid Urban Muffs
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
i download all parts and instal in order T.T
It could be that the folder structure is off. The right folders need to be in the right place or the game won't recognize the resources. You should have a folder called 'Source material' along with the .html file. Then, in the 'Source material' folder, there should be 2 folders, named 'Black Path' and 'Misc'. Does this fix the issue?

Clownpron

Creator of Candid Urban Muffs
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
For anyone that seems to be stuck in a loop; it could be that loading a save file after patching messes up with the new variables. This mainly happens when clicking on the 'back' button right after loading your save-game. The game then forgets all new variables and goes into the state before the patch. Fixing this would be done by reloading the save game, and NOT clicking on the back button afterwards for a while.
If reloading the save-game doesn't work for you, please send me a PM with your bug, preferably with a save file, and I'll have a look to try and fix it.

ALIg21

Sep 30, 2018
well i went to Alexis house and when her husband came i didn't confront him and now i can't progress the story

Yaprak Adam

Jun 14, 2020
— You will meet the character below if you get caught snooping in the office of your boss at the MacBongalds. It doesent work.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
weird question to ask but i can't get gina pregnant does anyone knows how to trigger that
every time the mc get sex with her it's either ends with a facial or on her back

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes