Vran Reinhold

Aug 7, 2017
yo game has a great concept but its too bad for me that the developer said they won't be making a white mc version.

twiztedtw

Sep 20, 2020
Candid Urban Muffs [v0.50][Compressed]

Original Size part 1: 1.63 GB
Original Size part 2: 1.42 GB

Compressed Size Part 1 Win: 1.15 GB: -
Compressed Size Part 2 Win: 977 MB: -

Compressed Size Full Win: 2.11 GB: -

Drop a (y) if you like my compression stuff and things :)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
" Teanna can now have sons aswell "
So is there finally impreg/ preg/ birth in the game now? or what?

valkyria13

Jul 7, 2020
Could not progress Lena story after doing the first event at university. Seems her affection was not updating properly and, in order to progress, i had to manually increase her affection. Also after each event with lena, time did not go forward (do not know if it is intended or not)

Also, cannot find the old man in the park

EDIT: TO progress with the old man, i also had to manually increase Aria's affection and then he popped up in the park. However, i got an error saying that i did not have enough money to pay him (although i had WAY more than needed). Seems this error was due to the fact that, while trying to figure out how to find the old man, i progressed riley's quest and had to spend some money. Probalby the game deducted that amount from the funds that aria gave me for the USB. There was not an option to move forward from there so i hade to go one step back. However, after i got back to aria, the quest progressed (the USB was in my possesion)

Last edited:

Leffer

Jun 26, 2020
How do you find Lena, I've walked in the park every available time for a full week and haven't seen her.

Tutuooo

Sep 10, 2019
Have a bug: Bring back the books to Valentina. Just loop over and over the old man cannot find

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes