Clownpron

Creator of Candid Urban Muffs
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
I can't find Lena in the city
The chance of finding her there are very slim. I've increased the odds greatly for next patch.

anyone know how to find the nun after it asks you to find her in 4 places i found all 4 but the walkthrough hasnt updates just says that i found her but no idea where shes gone after that
I am sorry to inform you that there is a little bug there. You're not missing out on anything because it's end of content for her anyway in this patch, but for next patch this will be fixed, and there will be some new content for her!

Clownpron

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
How I can snoop in the MacBongalds office ? Ive take the job but I dunno how sneak into office ? Thanks
I've got the same problem
This can be done after having had some conversations with the boss. You need to have a certain level of Intelligence and Psych Knowledge in order to stand up to him. I believe you need around 15 of both. The boss will start a conversation randomly while doing work there.

sanderkardein

Aug 27, 2020
This can be done after having had some conversations with the boss. You need to have a certain level of Intelligence and Psych Knowledge in order to stand up to him. I believe you need around 15 of both. The boss will start a conversation randomly while doing work there.
Is it possible that the occurance of the boss starting a conversation is pretty low. I've spent 3 weeks (in game time) day in day out working there and still hasn't happened

Clownpron

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
Is it possible that the occurance of the boss starting a conversation is pretty low. I've spent 3 weeks (in game time) day in day out working there and still hasn't happened
Well it's chance of course, so it can happen, but this long seems like there is an issue... (Chance should be like 1 in 3)
Could you send me your save-file in a private conversation so I can look at it?

Clownpron

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
when wiil a new update come out and what will it be about???
I cannot give an exact date, but it will be before the end of next week. The update will mostly feature content for the main storyline (with Abella and such), some content for Lena and some bug fixes

Gamemester

Oct 29, 2020
Hey Clownpron. I got a question: The image of the player/"protagonist" of the game. Is that an image you found somewhere or is it an image of you?. No matter what my meaning of the game won't change, it is a great game.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
i think i had some buggy behaviour with resetabke teana and casey . probably reloading a save helped.

Last edited:

Bionick13

Feb 12, 2019
Hello, i have a problem with Keisha - just can meet her. Empty space in walktrough. Lisa is finished for now and need Keisha. Can'r get Keisha at palm street either

Kevinyip93

Jul 10, 2018
Abella's walkthrough said:
"Harmony will pick you up sunday evening to go to this... ritual... You have to be very strong for this (fitness > 79)."
However, I cannot trigger the event, I tried every location, just can't get the scene.

Songbird

Dec 13, 2017
Abella's walkthrough said:
"Harmony will pick you up sunday evening to go to this... ritual... You have to be very strong for this (fitness > 79)."
However, I cannot trigger the event, I tried every location, just can't get the scene.
I found the option in the old neighbourhood

Dracula21

Apr 16, 2020
i get this on new characters You will meet the character below after progressing enough with the main storyline. an i have done the ritual how do i find them

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes