• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

johnwoo

Apr 13, 2017
so does the phrase ( Quest finished! No new content coming. ) in the walkthrough mean that those characters are 100% done and will have no more future content at all?

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I can’t find the massage parlor in the mall, that and I have 0 idea who Karlee is or where to find her.(edited)

My suggestion towards the RNG factor of meeting people, get rid of it. There are enough times that you can and should make set days and times when someone will be somewhere. RNG only ruins the experience because you could have runs like mine where they don't appear often or easily.

Last edited:

ohhellyea

Jun 7, 2020
yea, the grind to find ivy in the mountains to take to keisha is way to much bullshit, so much time wasted doing that, this needs to be nerfed badly, it's aggrivating and annoying, spent a fucking month in game trying to find her. bullshit

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
cheated the nun bit with SugarCube.State.variables in the console, just kept unmarking having met her at the mall and marked that I found her in the Mountains and City (guide missing the mountains bit)

Also managed to meet Karlee legit, she's at the pool.

Last edited:

ohhellyea

Jun 7, 2020
keishas quest with ivy in the a.m. is bugged won't progress, neither will little sisters quest massage friday mornings at the mall, just doesn't happen

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
Offs! Why does the save return them to Step-sisters?! That renders any saves completely useless and means I have to start all over again. :(

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
Unfortunately not. Had a bit of a rough week at work last week, so had no spare time. Trying to continue development the next weeks, but I'm afraid there's no guarantee as to when next release will be.

Kind regards,

Clownpron
Hello, great game, but did you know that loading any save returns your sisters to step-relations? I became a supporter hoping for a cheat that would fix that, lol, but alas there isn't one...could you fix that for me? I really don't want to start all over again, even with cheats...I normally don't like using cheats at all.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
keishas quest with ivy in the a.m. is bugged won't progress, neither will little sisters quest massage friday mornings at the mall, just doesn't happen
Same for the little sister's quest. Can't seem to find her ass anywhere. I am using an old save but that's due to the grind of the game being annoying. I get wanting people to have a longer game but this is excess. It's like a woman who got a boob job that's just too much.

EDIT: Old save wasn't the issue for the sister not being there on Friday.

Last edited:

Arvind

Jul 6, 2017
Cannot meet teena at the Message salon on Friday Morning, any one else having the same issue.

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes