krinxy

Nov 16, 2018
hello , i have a prob i made the wrong choice with the headmistress is it possible to change?

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Probably behind the times on this, but didn't this game used to have an option for a white MC? Or a mod? Or something like that?

TurionSandor

Mar 11, 2018
When I download the game, whether it's the full version or compressed, I seem to be missing all files except for black path with a few names in it and the html, any help?

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
When I download the game, whether it's the full version or compressed, I seem to be missing all files except for black path with a few names in it and the html, any help?
MC - BLM(c) so there no other ways, it's not sandbox, where you can choose character - at least currently or maybe never

Probably behind the times on this, but didn't this game used to have an option for a white MC? Or a mod? Or something like that?
game already 6+ Gb adding choice auto x2 size and make it unbearable for many players

Last edited:

omega2019

Jun 25, 2018
I have unlocked 15/17 characters. I have Alexis, Angel, Calibri, Elsa, Gina, Kali, Karlee, Keisha, Kylie, Leah, Lisa, Mom, Big Sister, Little Sister, and Whitney. Does anyone know how to unlock the remaining two characters?
how to find Lisa and Keisha?? I found the folder in office.. but can't see the address on map

pwang945

Apr 14, 2019
I have unlocked 15/17 characters. I have Alexis, Angel, Calibri, Elsa, Gina, Kali, Karlee, Keisha, Kylie, Leah, Lisa, Mom, Big Sister, Little Sister, and Whitney. Does anyone know how to unlock the remaining two characters?
Could you tell me how to unlock Karlee and Keisha?
Thanks

Clownpron

Creator of Candid Urban Muffs
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
Yeah the game started out that way because that was the general idea, but as the game grew larger and larger, it would now be an impossibly huge game if the White Path would've been added. Therefore, I decided to focus on this way, so that the game would have less growing pains, and when this game is finished I will create a White MC game. Hope you understand :)

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Yeah the game started out that way because that was the general idea, but as the game grew larger and larger, it would now be an impossibly huge game if the White Path would've been added. Therefore, I decided to focus on this way, so that the game would have less growing pains, and when this game is finished I will create a White MC game. Hope you understand :)
I do. Thanks for the explanation! :)

xJohnnyPervyx

Feb 17, 2020
It missing 3 girls. I have Alexis, Angel, Calibri, ???, Elsa, Gina, ???, Karlee, Keisha, Kylie, Leah, Lisa, Mom, Nia, Teanna, ??? and Whitney. Where can I find those 3 missings ? thanks :) And in the version 0.4, which girl can be impregnated ?

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 13 Votes