hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
I want answer too, especially when "What is the circumference of a perfect circle where the radius = 20m?" gives answer that isn't in 3 answers...

BTX

Oct 7, 2017
Files are missing for Carter. Just getting video is loading screen first time i visit her

Nov 4, 2019
I have unlocked 15/17 characters. I have Alexis, Angel, Calibri, Elsa, Gina, Kali, Karlee, Keisha, Kylie, Leah, Lisa, Mom, Big Sister, Little Sister, and Whitney. Does anyone know how to unlock the remaining two characters?

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
ahm hello anyone had the cheat code? ... or a walk to find all girls and what to do? since really its annoying when sometimes it end up on a mess and kinda repetitive stances and no progres... ty anyone

Ark Finite

Mar 19, 2020
Hey got a question does the video have SOUNDS??, I mean the size of the game is quite big so any sounds in video or not?

Dracula21

Apr 16, 2020
Anyone knows how to meet Carter and/or Veronica?
to meet carter go to the pool, for veronica u have to work at Mac Bongalds and get caught by the boss when u are at his office basically when u go to the office let the timer run out

apocalipze

May 25, 2017
thank you that actually fixed it. but yes just like RRC1197 said Keisha story line also "finished" in this version while i haven't done anything since the last update. i'm going make a blind guess here, it might be because i'm using save from previous version and not playing the game from the beginning, sadly i can't try that theory because i don't think i can play this game from the beginning again, i really don't want to do the math test again, it's a nightmare :eek::eek:
i can confirm this now, it's because i'm using the previous update save file. i played the game from the beginning again since some people posted the answer for math test (thank god), and i didn't encounter any problem (the only problem is no picture at kali's hospital scene, but the dev already give the fix for that at #636 ). so.. yeah.. can't wait for more updates(y)(y)

primepoker

May 30, 2019
I went on a date with Leah, but cant seem to progress from there. Never options at the gym with her and seen her a few times in the library, but aside from her undressing and all that no actual progress? Any ideas? I have 1700 cash and max fitness.

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes