max_z_smith

Memberen't
Donor
Dec 30, 2016
I'm getting a lot of broken image links.
None of the images work for me
I was having this issue for new Lisa content, turned out I had extracted incorrectly (or possibly the v32-v33 update folder was structured badly). I needed to drop the contents of `Candid Urban Muffs\Source material\Source material` up one level, to merge it with the "Black Path" folder.

Tutuooo

Sep 10, 2019
Does anybody get tori at her house loop, have 100 stats Lise won’t show up for next step

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
I was having this issue for new Lisa content, turned out I had extracted incorrectly (or possibly the v32-v33 update folder was structured badly). I needed to drop the contents of `Candid Urban Muffs\Source material\Source material` up one level, to merge it with the "Black Path" folder.
How can "we" be extracting incorrectly when we are told how to do it and follow it to the letter?

raider286

Dec 27, 2017
I read something about a walkthrough but couldnt find one. Can someone tell me how to meet Veronica, please. Is it the Gym Trainer Job? Thank you in advance.

Last edited:

raider286

Dec 27, 2017
Guys, i seem to have found a bug. I cannot progress with Lisa (need to progress Keisha first) and cannot progress with Keisha. I am hanging on the first sex scene after her BF is gone (red top). It repeats endlessly. Also the content of Keisha can be resetted if u use hacking and watch their cameras (plays the scene with her BF, then her BF is also back). Anyone got the same problem?

Okay, used SugarCube.State.variables.relKeisha=9 and SugarCube.State.variables.relKeisha=10 to progress now.

Last edited:

Clownpron

Creator of Candid Urban Muffs
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
Guys, i seem to have found a bug. I cannot progress with Lisa (need to progress Keisha first) and cannot progress with Keisha. I am hanging on the first sex scene after her BF is gone (red top). It repeats endlessly. Also the content of Keisha can be resetted if u use hacking and watch their cameras (plays the scene with her BF, then her BF is also back). Anyone got the same problem?

Okay, used SugarCube.State.variables.relKeisha=9 and SugarCube.State.variables.relKeisha=10 to progress now.
Hello raider 286, this sounds like a bug with loading save games in SugarCube, it sometimes incorrectly loads variables, thereby missing a couple of variables. This is one of the reasons why games shouldn't be 'programmed' in HTML. The fix for this is often to save your game, and then reload this save. I've made the game the way so that missing variables will be loaded again.
Also, with the camera's, this will be fixed in next patch.

Kind regards,

Clownpron

asdx001

Aug 10, 2017
''Go to the bar at Saturday Night to meet up with Gina again.''
By the way ; WHERE IS THE BAR ?

Zirenaz

Feb 20, 2020
''Go to the bar at Saturday Night to meet up with Gina again.''
By the way ; WHERE IS THE BAR ?
The option to go to the bar will the there when you go outside on the right time, same for other one time scenes

3lb4

Jan 31, 2018
Is it just me who has a whole bunch of images missing?

I followed the install instructions, DLed all three archives of the game (first time each part via mega, second time via google), extracted the files and got only the files for Teanna, Tori, Veronica and Whitney in the Black Path folder.
Added the patches (0.30 -> 0.32 and 0.32 -> 0.33, chose don't overwrite to all files) and there are still some folders missing.
Currently my Black Path folder (which is located in "Candid Urban Muffs [v0.33]\Source material\") looks like this:

Files missing.JPG

I really don't know what went wrong, I even downloaded all the files available at first post and still don't get everything as intended...
Any ideas?

EDIT: Nevermind, figured it out... my bad...:WeSmart::FacePalm:

Last edited:

apocalipze

May 25, 2017
i feel like i'm stuck at kali story line, according to change log there should be hospital location and such, but the "pay" scene kept repeating every time i visit kali.

chrisb

Nov 1, 2017
i feel like i'm stuck at kali story line, according to change log there should be hospital location and such, but the "pay" scene kept repeating every time i visit kali.
A similar thing happened with me. It's like Kali's story reset. I bought her everything and thought I finished progression but now she's asking for gaming headphones and the first scene at her house replays. Also there are no headphones in the mall.

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes