spectre1999

Aug 12, 2017
If you're having problems with the 001, 002 and 003 files, go to google and download hjsplit and then join the parts and extract

brandonwei7

Dec 15, 2020
For some reason when I try and use sugar cube I input the proper code eg. SugarCube.State.variables.fame=100 yet it results in this Uncaught ReferenceError: SugarCube is not defined at <anonymous>:1:1 anyone know why, and how to fix it?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
For some reason when I try and use sugar cube I input the proper code eg. SugarCube.State.variables.fame=100 yet it results in this Uncaught ReferenceError: SugarCube is not defined at <anonymous>:1:1 anyone know why, and how to fix it?
Try SugarCube.State.active.variables.fame=100

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
if you don't have one of the 2 versions to update it already then yes.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Something is wrong with the choice between "real family" and "step family", I chose "real family" in the beginning and I still see a stepsister in the game instead of just a sister, even when I chose it back on the computer in bedroom to "real family" I still see a stepsister.
So maybe dev can make sure that the dialogues make sense depending on what you choose, because in the current situation it is not working properly and it is a bit annoying for me because since I have a choice between real incest and wincest, I want to see real incest in the game and so dialogues according to my choice.

Aryan1995

Aug 18, 2019
during the option of cartar and kali, i chose kali and now I can nver find carter s there a way to find carter now?

scorpion7341

Sep 10, 2018
A good game, but i think that i am stucked and the walkthrough doesn't helped me.
So here are my Questions and i hoped that somebody can help:
In the walkthrough i have 2 blank holders for women and i can't find them. The blank holder is between Calibri and Elsa and the other one is between Gina and Karlee. Who or where are these women?

And the other questions are is there more content and i can't find it:
Keisha: Keep visiting Keisha in the boss' house every Friday morning or Saturday morning to find out more about her. ( i visit her for a long time now but nothing happend execpt the boyfriend stuff (fucking in front of him))

Lisa: Visit Lisa at Palm Street 1855 on Tuesday or Thursday afternoon. Tip: Progress with Keisha first. (see the option above)

Can somebody help?

scorpion7341

Sep 10, 2018
Wow i found the 2 blank holder women ( i tried now very long time) that was Carter and Kali. But the other problem with Keisha and Lisa i can't solved.

@ dan9000: Kylie is visiting on wednesday at your appartment

ChibiMeese

Feb 20, 2020
so does this actually have any pregnancy content, or is it just planned?, i know that theres a point with one of the sisters where she mentions theres a chance for her to get knocked up, but is there anything else?

dookie85

Nov 18, 2020
I didn't get best score on math test, but can't re-take the test anymore. At University, Math Class only shows text, "Nothing here."

What's the variable to reset progress for math class?
Is there another way to meet Angel if her class is empty now?

selfie

Aug 6, 2016
had 2 issues but I used a 0.32 save, so not sure if these are actual bugs o just a corrupted save.

after choosing kali on the previous save mind you, couldnt find or do anything carter related which also was undiscovered on the walktrough.
used SugarCube.State.variables.relCarter=1 to fix it for me
but that also reset kali, so i had to do kali quest all over again, and after each event it would progress so i had to +1 relKali
SugarCube.State.variables.relKali+=1
to be able to buy the next present
last version (0.32) I had no problems with it tho.

the other issue was after doing the keisha quest it got stuck on
SugarCube.State.variables.relKeisha=8
and it wouldnt progress, had to +1 after each day it until 10 i believe which then it told me to find lisa.
then after that also had to +1 it until 12 i think for end of content

probably just a save bug, but just in case i'm letting you know Clownpron

Last edited:

Clownpron

Creator of Candid Urban Muffs
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
Something is wrong with the choice between "real family" and "step family", I chose "real family" in the beginning and I still see a stepsister in the game instead of just a sister, even when I chose it back on the computer in bedroom to "real family" I still see a stepsister.
So maybe dev can make sure that the dialogues make sense depending on what you choose, because in the current situation it is not working properly and it is a bit annoying for me because since I have a choice between real incest and wincest, I want to see real incest in the game and so dialogues according to my choice.
I added an extra option for those the normal option doesn't work for for changing this. It's in the computer, and then in the game settings. Then, on the bottom, there's a little text that says if the buttons don't work for you, click here. Have you tried that?

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 13 Votes