Clownpron

Creator of Candid Urban Muffs
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
A good game, but i think that i am stucked and the walkthrough doesn't helped me.
So here are my Questions and i hoped that somebody can help:
In the walkthrough i have 2 blank holders for women and i can't find them. The blank holder is between Calibri and Elsa and the other one is between Gina and Karlee. Who or where are these women?

And the other questions are is there more content and i can't find it:
Keisha: Keep visiting Keisha in the boss' house every Friday morning or Saturday morning to find out more about her. ( i visit her for a long time now but nothing happend execpt the boyfriend stuff (fucking in front of him))

Lisa: Visit Lisa at Palm Street 1855 on Tuesday or Thursday afternoon. Tip: Progress with Keisha first. (see the option above)

Can somebody help?
Concerning Keisha, check if the variable called relKeisha = 8. From there on you can continue on her. If it's not, use the console to modify the SugarCube variable.
Concerning Lisa, the stories of Keisha and Lisa are intertwined, making it necessary to continue with 1 before being able to continue with the other. Sorry you're stuck with Keisha for now, if altering the variable doesn't work, please contant me in a pm.

so does this actually have any pregnancy content, or is it just planned?, i know that theres a point with one of the sisters where she mentions theres a chance for her to get knocked up, but is there anything else?
Pregnancy content is planned for now, there's only 1 pic of a pregnant girl in the game if you play it right. I'm sorry to have to disappoint, but pregnancy content isn't on the short list of patches for now.

I didn't get best score on math test, but can't re-take the test anymore. At University, Math Class only shows text, "Nothing here."

What's the variable to reset progress for math class?
Is there another way to meet Angel if her class is empty now?
In the walkthrough, when checking Angel, there should be a button for re-taking the test. If not, set the variable for relAngel = 100. Then check the walkthrough and re-take the test.

Reactions: dookie85

Clownpron

Creator of Candid Urban Muffs
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
had 2 issues but I used a 0.32 save, so not sure if these are actual bugs o just a corrupted save.

after choosing kali on the previous save mind you, couldnt find or do anything carter related which also was undiscovered on the walktrough.
used SugarCube.State.variables.relCarter=1 to fix it for me
but that also reset kali, so i had to do kali quest all over again, and after each event it would progress so i had to +1 relKali
SugarCube.State.variables.relKali+=1
to be able to buy the next present
last version (0.32) I had no problems with it tho.

the other issue was after doing the keisha quest it got stuck on
SugarCube.State.variables.relKeisha=8
and it wouldnt progress, had to +1 after each day it until 10 i believe which then it told me to find lisa.
then after that also had to +1 it until 12 i think for end of content

probably just a save bug, but just in case i'm letting you know Clownpron
Looking into it. It works fine for me right now with Keisha, but I'll check it.
The content for Kali and Carter is now linked. If you've progressed enough with one, she will introduce you to the other(she'll actually say that her neighbour would like to get to know you as well.)

Where r the mountains??? Cant find them anywhere
When exploring the city, there's a small chance for finding the mountains!

Reactions: Atlas82

Atlas82

Jan 4, 2019
Looking into it. It works fine for me right now with Keisha, but I'll check it.
The content for Kali and Carter is now linked. If you've progressed enough with one, she will introduce you to the other(she'll actually say that her neighbour would like to get to know you as well.)

When exploring the city, there's a small chance for finding the mountains!
thanks.. how small chance... becoz i did 4 week straight of exploring the city

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
heh tower is next in the list, playing SoaB rn!
though... any ingame tips or fans walktrhoughs available for tower? qsps without it are almost unbearable

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
hmm...better than nothing! will try to wait abit...what if someone wd create full walkthrough:cool:

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
yeah probably not easy to do it alone ! what is the alternative? checking code variables via some qspsaver?

dommatt87

Dec 11, 2018
douse any one else have the issue where even if you selact family it will revert back to step as son as you leave the page avery thing i try it will go back even i do it from the first page or in game

zultraz

Aug 29, 2020
Ty for the pre Xmas gift hehe, v0.33 has some nice content.
Some errors i encountered, i loaded my v032 file, tried to get a new Kali scene(the one I had chosen) said end of content so far, so I redid the last scene changing the relStatus 1 number back, and indeed now Carter was introduced.
Wanted to visit carter but her "Visit House" option didnt show up, had to change her relStatus to 1 and then it showed up and worked fine.

Maybe using the gallery might had work to get the new content :p idk. probably and easier fix if someone gets stucked.

I was also able to find the Pc-Lisa video.. It was a human error, and I didnt notice the camera option on the hacking menu last time.

Happy Holideys!

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes