valkyria13

Jul 7, 2020
I think you mean Kali and Carter with this, Keisha is from a different storyline.
Kali and Carter will both be available in the game, even if you've chosen one of them.
Thanks for the reply. Yes I meant Kali and carter, edited my post afterwards. However, if I chose Kali first, I couldn't find carter (there was no option to go to carter's house, only Kali's), but if I chose carter and went in her home, then she would point me to kali and option to visit both houses would appear.

Regarding Keisha, I found that you have to work at macboglands to get her, but, although I explored both options (let time run out and not let time run out) and looked at every possible option in boss's office, I couldn't find a way to meet all of Veronica, Lisa and Keisha (had to modify console values to meet all of them in the same playthrough)

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
Just a heads up for the dev next time you make it several parts put the .zip at the end the reason why everybody is getting corrupted files is due files getting saved as *002 and *003 which is not a filetype since the .002/.003 is at the end and thus seen as filetype

Reactions: KibaXinuzuka

KibaXinuzuka

Jan 30, 2018
Just a heads up for the dev next time you make it several parts put the .zip at the end the reason why everybody is getting corrupted files is due files getting saved as *002 and *003 which is not a filetype since the .002/.003 is at the end and thus seen as filetype
I don't have an issue with .003...just .002 file

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Playing it so far, and loving the game. Great stuff.
I just hope we can get Lisa content soon (and more milfs too)

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
Hello fans and players,

First of all, seeing that the new way of archiving seems to suck, I will go back to the old way next patch. Takes some more time to archive it all for me, but if it increases playability I'm in for it.

Second; I've had multiple looks into it, and will do again, but the button for real or step-family doesn't seem to work for certain people. Hope I can fix this for next patch

Third; If you've met Veronica, there was a way to still continue with Keisha and Lisa. You should explore all options in the boss office, then let time run out for Veronica.

I will also try and improve the abandoned house mechanic/QOL and look into the PC-Lisa.mp4.

Hope this helps for now, and thanks to those pointing out bugs/issues!

Kind regards,

Clownpron
I have two questions. Where do I meet Veronica? She is the only one I haven't met. The main character is at level 100 on everything except Psych Knowledge which seems stuck at 80. How do I get past that? I am on the path with Gina living with the MC and they are trying to get pregnant.

Clownpron

Creator of Candid Urban Muffs
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
Hello again fans and supporters!

The Psych Knowledge 'skill' is capped at lvl 80. Won't get past that, and there's nothing after that. If you click on the number you should see that it's at it's max.

For the ZIP's, I'm sorry they're like this right now. Will revert this change of archiving for the next patch.

For Veronica, if missed, you can set the relVeronica variable to 1 and meet her in the Park by taking a walk (RNG based, low chance of finding her).

For Lisa, next patch will feature new content!

Hope this helps!

Kind regards,

Clownpron

Last edited:
Reactions: JimMorrison19

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
Hello again fans and supporters!

The Psych Knowledge 'skill' is capped at lvl 80. Won't get past that, and there's nothing after that. If you click on the number you should see that it's at it's max.

For the ZIP's, I'm sorry they're like this right now. Will revert this change of archiving for the next patch.

For Veronica, if missed, you can set the relVeronica variable to 1 and meet her in the Park by taking a walk (RNG based, low chance of finding her).

For Lisa, next patch will feature new content!

Hope this helps!

Kind regards,

Clownpron
Where do you set the relVeronica variable?

B10

Jun 25, 2017
Clownpron Well coded that password for the cheats respect.
A lot of coders leave the name easy to be found, but you translated it back into code language.

B10

Jun 25, 2017
christmass has arrived early;
here are the answers to Math exam:
A right triangle
12,5m
Energy and speed of light
90 degrees
photon, Z boson, electron
No
0%
There is no definite logical state for a qubit
There is 1 fault in this one.

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
is there a way to extract the files? i downloaded them multiple times and everytime i try to extract them, or open them in an archive program, i get the error message "not a zip file"

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes