KIVEE

Mar 4, 2018
okay i think i have been reading all comments now, i still dont under stand what mistake i am making. i downloaded the 3 parts, downloaded 7zip and extracted them all, using "extract here" i now have the files looking like this

one.PNG

if i click on the source material i get the files looking below

two.png

as far as i can tell from the comments here, thats how it suppost to be. but when i am clicking on the HTML, and get to the game the only image that seems to be working is the Clownpron logo, all other pics seems to be missing.

i guess it is importent to say that all the pics and vidoes seems to be in the files

Reactions: GuardianZ

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
How to find a abondoned house. Cant seem to find it anywhere
You need to corrupt certain people to eventually gain access to the abandoned House. The content in regards to the abandoned House is currently not well managed, so consider it to be a work in Progress.

deadmeat888

Sep 16, 2020
okay i think i have been reading all comments now, i still dont under stand what mistake i am making. i downloaded the 3 parts, downloaded 7zip and extracted them all, using "extract here" i now have the files looking like this

View attachment 934718

if i click on the source material i get the files looking below

View attachment 934720

as far as i can tell from the comments here, thats how it suppost to be. but when i am clicking on the HTML, and get to the game the only image that seems to be working is the Clownpron logo, all other pics seems to be missing.

i guess it is importent to say that all the pics and vidoes seems to be in the files
did you do like this or extracted each one by one? extract all.png

RRC1197

Nov 2, 2020
Cant seem to find kali or keisha anywhere. Also dont see them anywhere in the character list so i cant see any hints about them

valkyria13

Jul 7, 2020
Are Kali and keisha mutually exclusive? cause i chose to approach kali, finished her content and now cannot encounter keisha on pool, however many times i relax on pool, regardless of day or time.

Edit: seems other girl with kali was carter not keisha. But anyway cannot find keisha in pool regardless of time or day.
Ok, i found that to find keisha you have to work on macboglands, so ignore above, but

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Balinn

May 26, 2017
the "Change Game Settings" in game is bugged, if you select "real family" then click on "set" nothing happen. You can only leave the settings by selecting "step family"

And even if I selected real family at the start of the game, after some event, they start to call me step-brother

Last edited:

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Downloaded Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3 at Mega.nz. There's any problem with the part 1 link?
Only Part 2 and 3 are 002/003 file type.

KibaXinuzuka

Jan 30, 2018
Part 2 is broken with every link but MEGA as I haven't tried that

I'm getting "unexpected end of archive" error

Last edited:

Xjoker4

Jun 14, 2018
Hi, i would like to know what software should we use to extract this. When i download it, it doesnt indicate what software.

Algalon

Jun 12, 2017
For those who have problem unpacking the files.

1. Download 7 zip.
2. Use 7zip file manager and mark the 3 files and unpack
3. unpack the 003 file again so you get the Misc folder. Misc folder don't get unpacked if you choose all 3 files.
4. Now you should have html file and source material in main folder. Source material includes Black path and Misc.

zultraz

Aug 29, 2020
Glad to see you manage to release an update :)!.
Downloaded the 03 to 0.32 zip and worked fined, no problems.

The new Hint System with the pictures, its a nice touch .

Didnt find any bugs so far.
I can´t trigger the PC-Lisa.mp4 tho.

Reactions: Clownpron

Clownpron

Creator of Candid Urban Muffs
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
Hello fans and players,

First of all, seeing that the new way of archiving seems to suck, I will go back to the old way next patch. Takes some more time to archive it all for me, but if it increases playability I'm in for it.

Second; I've had multiple looks into it, and will do again, but the button for real or step-family doesn't seem to work for certain people. Hope I can fix this for next patch

Third; If you've met Veronica, there was a way to still continue with Keisha and Lisa. You should explore all options in the boss office, then let time run out for Veronica.

I will also try and improve the abandoned house mechanic/QOL and look into the PC-Lisa.mp4.

Hope this helps for now, and thanks to those pointing out bugs/issues!

Kind regards,

Clownpron

Edit: Game-options buttons checked, can't find the problem, but new solution is a back-up screen where it's a 100% working button.
Checked the PC-LISA.mp4 and it should be working just fine...

Last edited:

Clownpron

Creator of Candid Urban Muffs
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
Are Kali and keisha mutually exclusive? cause i chose to approach kali, finished her content and now cannot encounter keisha on pool, however many times i relax on pool, regardless of day or time.

Edit: seems other girl with kali was carter not keisha. But anyway cannot find keisha in pool regardless of time or day.
I think you mean Kali and Carter with this, Keisha is from a different storyline.
Kali and Carter will both be available in the game, even if you've chosen one of them.

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes