AswinBhaskaran

Mar 17, 2021
Hello, I need help with respect to version .52 Can't exactly progress with Lena and Valentina. When the time comes for Valentina to leave Candid Commoners that she informs the player about it, the game loops. As for Lena, all I'm able to do is fuck her in the church, but I'm not able to find that other girl in the park which is mentioned in the walkthrough as: You will meet this character in the Park once you make enough progress with Lena.

Last edited:

Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022
I could really use some help. I am trying to figure out how to get a car so I can go on with the story. All I can really do right now is just the little side sex deals. I want/need to go further in the story

I've figured this out shortly after I posted it lol. Now it's not letting me pass Valentina where you have to choose "She's disarmed by the compliment." I click on it and it just keeps refreshing the page again. If it helps any I am playing the game on chrome

Last edited:

el1990

May 5, 2017
Hey guys,

I got a problem...so i started a new game...but i fucked up the first principal choice and couldnt go back...anyone who could solve this for me? cause the whole second principal and everything following that is blocked.

alternatively i got a save file from someone here, but that one is bugged. I cant find teanna and cant find the nuns...no matter how many times i walk in the park or go on the weekends to my room....

if possible preffered just fix the principal file (new start)...hope there is a kind soul that can help out. thx in advance.

Tutuooo

Sep 10, 2019
If he done, I seen someone comes to take over, other games had happened to, maybe their life hit a hard

Brz6969

Dec 29, 2021
what is the answers to math's test
THIS. ive been asnwering that damned test for waht feels like eons. literally googled all answers and still didnt get it right. waht the fuck is up with that feels like ive tried every fucking combination at this point but nothing works, someone just tell us the asnwer. please. ffs

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes