Clownpron

Creator of Candid Urban Muffs
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
Hello fans and players, I am sorry about the issues with the Valentina scene. It slipped past me to thoroughly test this part of the patch. The issue has somewhat been fixed by twizzler77, thanks for that! But there was 1 more thing that had an issue which is that Valentina's house wasn't accessible even after fixing that last scene. (the house should be on Palm Street)

For the next patch this will be fixed. To be fair, there wasn't much content after that, so you're not missing out on much.

As for not being able to progress with characters after patching(apart from this scene with Valentina), it often helps to not press the back button directly after loading a save game. Doing so would erase the new variables installed through the patch.

As for non-dark mode, I will install a setting where you can enable or disable this feature in next patch.

As for the progression of Abella, Karla and Keisha, this will also be in the next patch. The walkthrough for these characters aren't implemented for where they are in the end of the game yet.

Release date of next patch, I have no idea to be honest. It's so hard to make time for developing that I'm considering setting the SubscribeStar donations on hold for another month. I realise that you all want to see more of the game, more storylines continued, more girls getting fucked, but I'm in a very busy period right now, and there's no telling when there's gonna be more time.

I hope you all enjoy the game besides the few bugs, and would love to hear what particular things you like in the game so I know what I'm doing right (and wrong?).

Take care y'all!

Kind regards,

Clownpron

twizzler77 , and others called to the art of reading code, if you want to make it easier for yourself finding issues or trying to fix things, or maybe even mod things, you can download Twine/SugarCube, put the HTML file you downloaded in your Twine folder and run Twine. You'll get an overview of the game's internals and how things are related. (Sorry for the mess!)

Last edited:
Reactions: Dankrow

twizzler77

Sep 4, 2018
Hello fans and players, I am sorry about the issues with the Valentina scene. It slipped past me to thoroughly test this part of the patch. The issue has somewhat been fixed by twizzler77, thanks for that! But there was 1 more thing that had an issue which is that Valentina's house wasn't accessible even after fixing that last scene. (the house should be on Palm Street)

For the next patch this will be fixed. To be fair, there wasn't much content after that, so you're not missing out on much.

As for not being able to progress with characters after patching(apart from this scene with Valentina), it often helps to not press the back button directly after loading a save game. Doing so would erase the new variables installed through the patch.

As for non-dark mode, I will install a setting where you can enable or disable this feature in next patch.

As for the progression of Abella, Karla and Keisha, this will also be in the next patch. The walkthrough for these characters aren't implemented for where they are in the end of the game yet.

Release date of next patch, I have no idea to be honest. It's so hard to make time for developing that I'm considering setting the SubscribeStar donations on hold for another month. I realise that you all want to see more of the game, more storylines continued, more girls getting fucked, but I'm in a very busy period right now, and there's no telling when there's gonna be more time.

I hope you all enjoy the game besides the few bugs, and would love to hear what particular things you like in the game so I know what I'm doing right (and wrong?).

Take care y'all!

Kind regards,

Clownpron

twizzler77 , and others called to the art of reading code, if you want to make it easier for yourself finding issues or trying to fix things, or maybe even mod things, you can download Twine/SugarCube, put the HTML file you downloaded in your Twine folder and run Twine. You'll get an overview of the game's internals and how things are related. (Sorry for the mess!)
Hey Clownpron,

I believe I fixed the Valentina house not showing up in the second fix that I uploaded on the same page of this thread. So you can save your time there, it was also an easy fix. You can be the best coder in the world and there will still be bugs. That's why I tried pointing out where the code errors were so you can fix them for the online version of the game. Bugs happen it's not a big deal.

Take care

wedgewu

Jun 8, 2020
In v0.52 the Capital Investor job only provides the daily $50 while it is the current job, and not continuously thereafter with other jobs. Is that intended?

shackle123

Aug 20, 2021
Let me know if this works. It wasn't related to Keisha quest line as I previously thought. It was just a bad line of code.

Dang when I try to download the attachment it downloads a "stream" file instead, guess servers are goofed or something. Do you happen to have it uploaded somewhere else or could you please? It'd be greatly appreciated thanks in advance.

twizzler77

Sep 4, 2018
Dang when I try to download the attachment it downloads a "stream" file instead, guess servers are goofed or something. Do you happen to have it uploaded somewhere else or could you please? It'd be greatly appreciated thanks in advance.
My apologies, I no longer have the file and can't remember which lines of code needed to be fixed. F95 acknowledged the issue with the downloads being due to high traffic. My suggestion is try the download again later when the high traffic issues have been resolved or hopefully someone has my second fixed file and can host it somewhere.

shackle123

Aug 20, 2021
My apologies, I no longer have the file and can't remember which lines of code needed to be fixed. F95 acknowledged the issue with the downloads being due to high traffic. My suggestion is try the download again later when the high traffic issues have been resolved or hopefully someone has my second fixed file and can host it somewhere.
All good, I'll keep trying and hopefully one of the attempts goes through eventually. (y)

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
---52 to 45
ah some back button thing, need to use arrow

---valentina sunday She's disarmed by the compliment that is non working hyperlink
so i tweaked relvalentina 37 to 38 .... but failed to find her house (might be a result of tweaking.)

---how to "Talk to Melissa in her office again with Karla and Abella to make them start recruiting Keisha. "
failed to spot her in the office. also i didnot run into any interactions with other 3 (if they should be talked first)
..had to tweak relmelissa to 8; worked to get a scene; but in tips abellas n karlas n mellisas tips dissapeared(might be a result of tweaking.)

---aria. were there anything after all that bug-planting quests?' Complete more tasks for the Candid Commoners before Aria will have a new task for you. You can visit her in her office during daylight once you've done enough tasks. "

Last edited:

Mieko_Donnie

Jun 26, 2021
Hello, when I am about to have sex with Lena for the first time the Video is not loaded and it seems it is not included in the update aswell any idea? Update 5.2

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes