AddictedTT

Feb 22, 2018
when hacking the ANPR Cloud, the license plate does not seem to work. No matter what I input (case sensitive) it will still say that is not the car, try again...

Reactions: Snoopy_H

twizzler77

Sep 4, 2018
I am stucked at the scene where I visit Valentina in her office in the evening. It doesn't move forward when I click "She's disarmed by the compliment ". the same page loads.
If you're using the online version of the game I can't help you but if you downloaded the game then try downloading my fix on the previous page.

dondi12345

Jun 14, 2021
You go to Valentina's mansion on a weekday not the weekend if I remember correctly. For the Keisha quest line I'm having the same issue. I browsed through the code when I had free time last night but couldn't find the problem. Someone else will have to fix it as I'm too busy, hopefully the creator can find the issue.
i couldn't find valentina's house...

santito

Aug 8, 2017
Hey guys, maybe im dumb, but i downloaded the full version including the .51 and .52 packs. But when i start the game, it misses a lot of the pictures. For example, my source material does not contain any "Nia" folder, or for example my "Misc" folder does not contain a "computer.png"..

Am i the only one with this problem?

Thanks

Looks like i was just too stupid to unpack correctly. Apologies :)

Last edited:

proton

Jul 20, 2017
hi guys. I lose my save and try downkoad it but i can`t.
I click to download save but then opened new tab with a lot of symbols.
What am I doing wrong?

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
This game is Very Much not my cup of tea, but i became annoyed with the notion of having to do 4 downloads to get the game, so here is an uncompressed single download link for version .52:

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes