twizzler77

Sep 4, 2018
Clownpron why valentina, alina and aria tasks are repeating even after completing it???
I had the same issue after updating from the file hosted on Nopy. I then realized the game still said v0.51 on the left side while playing. I then tried updating using the files hosted on GDrive and now everything works and displays the proper game version.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
upgraded to v. 52 - I'm having a bug on a particular Sunday evening with Valentina. I compliment her, and the next link in the conversation is a circular link that takes me back to the same scene.
I am also having this bug- it will not let me progress

gladiactor

Oct 28, 2017
I believe I fixed the code for the problem you're having. Clownpron The problem was the scene counter code missing for valentina scene 2 and capital C in sceneCounter for the remaining scenes.
Hi, thanks for this file, it works. Now Valentina's story continues, but after she says to visit her at her house, her house does not appear. Any other bugs? I waited for the weekends before it gets dark as the guide says. Her home should be near the airport.

twizzler77

Sep 4, 2018
Hi, thanks for this file, it works. Now Valentina's story continues, but after she says to visit her at her house, her house does not appear. Any other bugs? I waited for the weekends before it gets dark as the guide says. Her home should be near the airport.
I think you're referring to the Lisa quest line that happens after Valentina. It says Tuesday or Thursday morning but it actually starts at noon not morning.

gladiactor

Oct 28, 2017
I think you're referring to the Lisa quest line that happens after Valentina. It says Tuesday or Thursday morning but it actually starts at noon not morning.
No I'm referring to valentina, the guide says:

— It worked! Valentina is removed from her position as a spy for the Secret Elite! You can now visit Valentina at her Mansion on a weekday -before it gets dark- to talk to her.

but when I go there where I think I will find his home, it is not there

also at the keisha quest he still gives me this message:

- Melissa has bestowed upon you the task of removing Valentina from the Candid Commoners, before Karla and Abella are able to recruit her. Continue there first!

Contravene

Jun 6, 2017
Nah, knows what he's talking about. I'm stuck at the same part. Weekend, weekday, morning, noon, night; None of it matters. Valentina's house just isn't there.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

twizzler77

Sep 4, 2018
No I'm referring to valentina, the guide says:

— It worked! Valentina is removed from her position as a spy for the Secret Elite! You can now visit Valentina at her Mansion on a weekday -before it gets dark- to talk to her.

but when I go there where I think I will find his home, it is not there

also at the keisha quest he still gives me this message:

- Melissa has bestowed upon you the task of removing Valentina from the Candid Commoners, before Karla and Abella are able to recruit her. Continue there first!
I found the problem with the Valentina mansion, it's related to the Keisha quest line not advancing. I'm working on it.

twizzler77

Sep 4, 2018
Nah, knows what he's talking about. I'm stuck at the same part. Weekend, weekday, morning, noon, night; None of it matters. Valentina's house just isn't there.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Let me know if this works. It wasn't related to Keisha quest line as I previously thought. It was just a bad line of code.

Reactions: Contravene

twizzler77

Sep 4, 2018
can you send me the save i'm playing it on online. so how could i get through this?
A save file won't help you with the online version because the problem is in the code itself. The game's creator has to update the online version with my fixes or fix it on their own.

I'm still trying to figure out why the Keisha, Abella, Karla quest isn't advancing after the Valentina quest line is completed but I'm looking into it.

dondi12345

Jun 14, 2021
ok
A save file won't help you with the online version because the problem is in the code itself. The game's creator has to update the online version with my fixes or fix it on their own.

I'm still trying to figure out why the Keisha, Abella, Karla quest isn't advancing after the Valentina quest line is completed but I'm looking into it.

dondi12345

Jun 14, 2021

where is the valentina house is located? i couldn't find it on palm street or near airport

gladiactor

Oct 28, 2017
Let me know if this works. It wasn't related to Keisha quest line as I previously thought. It was just a bad line of code.
ok now valentina's house comes out but when i go there it always gives the message "you have nothing to do here". The guide says to go before it gets dark on the weekend. But nothing happens. Also keisha's suggestion is always the same:

twizzler77

Sep 4, 2018
ok now valentina's house comes out but when i go there it always gives the message "you have nothing to do here". The guide says to go before it gets dark on the weekend. But nothing happens. Also keisha's suggestion is always the same:

You go to Valentina's mansion on a weekday not the weekend if I remember correctly. For the Keisha quest line I'm having the same issue. I browsed through the code when I had free time last night but couldn't find the problem. Someone else will have to fix it as I'm too busy, hopefully the creator can find the issue.

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes