anhbenmuoi112

Jan 11, 2020
IMG_20210917_000511.jpg i'm play end content 0.51, and i missed her, so i wanna back to get caught at Mac :(

And how i can find another girl in park? Lena content is end but i cant find her

Reactions: Snoopy_H

Haroogle

Mar 2, 2017
You walk over to the older guy in the park and sit next to him. While he's feeding the doves, you speak to him "Doves don't drive, am I right?"

The man looks at you, and answers.

Old man: Hand me the cash slowly and out of sight, and I'll hand over the USB to you.

Error: <<if>>: assignment operator found within <<if>> clause (perhaps you meant to use an equality operator: ==, ===, eq, is), invalid: $cash <= 7999>\ You realise you've spent some of the money Aria gave you. You should not have done that. Make sure you have at least $ 8000 before continuing here. [[Leave|Park][$sceneCounter = 1]] <<else

Help...
I'm having the same issue

valkyria13

Jul 7, 2020
Cannot progress with the following girls. every time i visit them i get the same scene (also time does not pass after the scenes)

1) Keisha - cannot progress after the blue moon scene - says she will try to get valentina tonight but cannot find valentina
2) Aria - brought her the ammunitions, got the reward but every time i visit her i ge tthe reward scene. Walkthrough stuck to "bring her the ammunitions
3) New girl - every time i visit lena in the church i get the same sex scene. Then go the park but cannot find the new girl

Reactions: Dracula21

Tarthur

May 2, 2017
You walk over to the older guy in the park and sit next to him. While he's feeding the doves, you speak to him "Doves don't drive, am I right?"

The man looks at you, and answers.

Old man: Hand me the cash slowly and out of sight, and I'll hand over the USB to you.

Error: <<if>>: assignment operator found within <<if>> clause (perhaps you meant to use an equality operator: ==, ===, eq, is), invalid: $cash <= 7999>\ You realise you've spent some of the money Aria gave you. You should not have done that. Make sure you have at least $ 8000 before continuing here. [[Leave|Park][$sceneCounter = 1]] <<else

Help...
I managed to fix the USB in the park-bug. There was a typo in the code, one ">" was missing. Fixed gamefile in the .zip included.

padder

May 5, 2018
I just found this game and I would appreciate if someone can answer me this, there are no tags for that content but before downloading, i better ask :HideThePain: :HideThePain: is that still present in the game? can the Mc prevent it from happening?

Thanks
Been a while since i played it. I hate NTR but i remember playing this game was worth it. As I recall you can avoid the worst of it. Gods speed.

Reactions: Chimba

Clownpron

Creator of Candid Urban Muffs
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
Hello all, concerning NOPY and MEGA, I don't know what the issue is... MEGA works fine with me right now for part 1, part 2 and the update. NOPY seems to have a file server issue, so that's not working, but I'm not able to upload to NOPY, the F95 moderators do that for me(just like anonfile and workupload).

Then, the issue with the old guy and the USB, I've updated the V0.51 HTML file, in which this bug should be removed, 2 weeks ago. Is it still occuring after using this patch?

there is an issue with lena keisha and aria on a certain scene after it ends the story doesnt progress and u have to do it again how do i fix it?
Could you elaborate which scene this is?

Cant progress with Abella's storyline. The Walkthrough states that 'Harmony will come pick you up Sunday evening for this.. ritual.. have to be very strong(fitness 79)' I've passed about 10 Sunday evening's while my fitness is 100. And still nothing is happening.
Yeah, you'll be picked up at location 'old neighbourhood'. Sorry it wasn't in the walkthrough, it will be next patch. Thanks for pointing out! Also the older guy in

One small problem here, the walkthrough said that I need to give Keisha the BDSM house location on friday or saturday morning, but I can't approach her, just got a blank page and says no more contant, and asked me to wait for the next update.
So there are no further scenes? Or is there a bug?
Still working on that content, so it'll come in one of the future patches!

Dracula21

Apr 16, 2020
Hello all, concerning NOPY and MEGA, I don't know what the issue is... MEGA works fine with me right now for part 1, part 2 and the update. NOPY seems to have a file server issue, so that's not working, but I'm not able to upload to NOPY, the F95 moderators do that for me(just like anonfile and workupload).

Then, the issue with the old guy and the USB, I've updated the V0.51 HTML file, in which this bug should be removed, 2 weeks ago. Is it still occuring after using this patch?

Yeah, you'll be picked up at location 'old neighbourhood'. Sorry it wasn't in the walkthrough, it will be next patch. Thanks for pointing out! Also the older guy in

The game replays the first sex scene The Mc has with lena the blowbang scene with keisha and the scene with aria I think after the Christmas scene.
After u see them the story doesn'tgo further and the scenes are played over and over again

May 21, 2017

Still couldn't find the old gentlemen in the park so used Twine Hacker to change the relationship variable to progress further.

takumi87

Jun 20, 2019
everything works great

wedgewu

Jun 8, 2020
Clownpron, is it the intended behavior that if you take the Capital Investor job, you lose 400, and gain 50 each day only if you keep the job (unlike the daily 40 when Programmer is finished), and if you then switch jobs, the 400 is permanently gone (not returned) and there is no daily income of 50? And then, if you want to take the Capital Investor job again, you have to lose 400 again?

Also, is the alarm not supposed to work on mornings after the drone brings you back?

Last edited:

Clownpron

Creator of Candid Urban Muffs
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
Clownpron, is it the intended behavior that if you take the Capital Investor job, you lose 400, and gain 50 each day only if you keep the job (unlike the daily 40 when Programmer is finished), and if you then switch jobs, the 400 is permanently gone (not returned) and there is no daily income of 50? And then, if you want to take the Capital Investor job again, you have to lose 400 again?

Also, is the alarm not supposed to work on mornings after the drone brings you back?
Both correct! However, smart find for the Capital Investor job! I will change this next patch, because the invested capital should stay invested. You should not have to pay the 400 if you change job and get back to that job. Thanks for pointing out!

And yes the alarm doesn't work when drone brings you back, that is as intended.

Have a good day!

Kind regards,

Clownpron

Reactions: wedgewu
3.60 star(s) 13 Votes