Clownpron

Creator of Candid Urban Muffs
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
0.50 no old man in the park
0.51 old man dialogue texture error.
Pls fix. :)
My apologies for this... Must have slipped past again... downloading the patch now will make sure the bug is out... I hope! :)

Last edited:

Clownpron

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
First time player here, is there a combined format or is it just as matter of downloading both parts and merging them together?
Download both parts of the V0.5, extract into the same folder, then download V0.51 patch and save files into the same folder while replacing the HTML with the new HTML file

Reactions: MerricWolfe92

Clownpron

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
There's a problem with downloading part one of the zip. Doesn't work on Nopy or Mega.
With MEGA you might want to consider creating account and using Mega Sync app for downloading, Mega doesn't always work smoothly with largers files.
Nopy seems to work fine with me though, both Part 1 and Part 2

Dastardly

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
I have a Pro Mega account, and use it all the time. ;)
EDIT: The Nopy gives a server error. And the MEGA just keeps saying 'starting' and never actually d/l's...
Ended up getting PT1 from workupload... Odd that all of the other files d/l'd just fine on MEGA.

With MEGA you might want to consider creating account and using Mega Sync app for downloading, Mega doesn't always work smoothly with largers files.
Nopy seems to work fine with me though, both Part 1 and Part 2

Last edited:
May 21, 2017
I have an issue with both Mega and Norpy when downloading Part 1. I have an account with mega but the download never starts. With Norpy it downloads at 100 kb/s when I'm using a 400 mb/s connection...... I've downloaded only part 2 so far. same issue as Norpy as with Workupload..... dude WTF did you do to the Part 1 file that's causing so much shit? Part 2 downloaded smoothly but Part 1 is giving issues to a lot of ppl. I for one am not waiting 2 hrs. just to download half a game, when the other half downloaded in 3 mins.

Last edited:

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
I have an issue with both Mega and Norpy when downloading Part 1. I have an account with mega but the download never starts. With Norpy it downloads at 100 kb/s when I'm using a 400 mb/s connection...... I've downloaded only part 2 so far. same issue as Norpy as with Workupload..... dude WTF did you do to the Part 1 file that's causing so much shit? Part 2 downloaded smoothly but Part 1 is giving issues to a lot of ppl. I for one am not waiting 2 hrs. just to download half a game, when the other half downloaded in 3 mins.
Yeah, same problem here. 0.50 part 1 hits the 'initializing' phase after clicking the download button, and then nothing happens. The part 2 file doesn't have an issue and downloads at the speed it's supposed to (and I started it while the other was stuck in the 'initializing' phase). So it's not us. It could be that file is the problem, or how Mega is storing/accessing that file.

In the mean time, I'll put a halt on downloading pt. 2 until something changes there, or someone uploads a compressed version.

Reactions: Seraph200

Wulfgar521

Donor
Aug 19, 2017
Yeah, same problem here. 0.50 part 1 hits the 'initializing' phase after clicking the download button, and then nothing happens. The part 2 file doesn't have an issue and downloads at the speed it's supposed to (and I started it while the other was stuck in the 'initializing' phase). So it's not us. It could be that file is the problem, or how Mega is storing/accessing that file.

In the mean time, I'll put a halt on downloading pt. 2 until something changes there, or someone uploads a compressed version.

Same, I have Mega pro and no issues downloading anything else through the sync except for part 1.

May 21, 2017

Finally finished downloading Part 1 via Norpy. It took a whooping 5hrs to download it at 100 Kb/s.

Dracula21

Apr 16, 2020
there is an issue with lena keisha and aria on a certain scene after it ends the story doesnt progress and u have to do it again how do i fix it?

Reactions: unicorn33
3.60 star(s) 13 Votes