scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Candid Urban Muffs [v0.50][Compressed]

Original Size part 1: 1.63 GB
Original Size part 2: 1.42 GB

Compressed Size Part 1 Win: 1.15 GB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Part 2 Win: 977 MB: MEGA -

Compressed Size Full Win: 2.11 GB: MEGA -

Drop a (y) if you like my compression stuff and things :)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
Could we get some new links for a compressed version please? The account housing these was terminated

The F-Team

Aug 2, 2021
Help!
The walkthrough says "Nia can sometimes be found outside in the morning."
She is never there. I've been playing some in-game weeks now doing nothing but checking inside and outside the appartment on early morning, morning, and late morning. Then I learn hacking, have that up to 25 now, hacked a mall cam, saw Nia at a glory hole, but her storyline is stuck. She simply does not appear outside in the morning, no matter how many weeks I play.

Ozzy763

Jan 8, 2021
So I completed the ritual, now I have to take pictures in the mountains. But how do I get to the mountains? I don’t see any option available.

Last edited:

takumi87

Jun 20, 2019
How do I raise fame?
go to mall, rent billboard or buy aston martin or come across with girls at park. there are 78829 ways in the game to do so, I am surprised you haven't found any of them

So I completed the ritual, now I have to take pictures in the mountains. But how do I get to the mountains? I don’t see any option available.
visit city and then you will discover the mountains try until you find there

Last edited:
Reactions: Ozzy763

Clownpron

Creator of Candid Urban Muffs
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
Help!
The walkthrough says "Nia can sometimes be found outside in the morning."
She is never there. I've been playing some in-game weeks now doing nothing but checking inside and outside the appartment on early morning, morning, and late morning. Then I learn hacking, have that up to 25 now, hacked a mall cam, saw Nia at a glory hole, but her storyline is stuck. She simply does not appear outside in the morning, no matter how many weeks I play.
Hey, you need to buy smokes in the Mall in order to find her! I'll go and add this in the walkthrough for future players.

Anybody have luck with the bag of cash and the old man yet?
This is a bug that is currently being fixed. In the next patch it will be fixed! Sorry for the inconvenience...

Clownpron

Creator of Candid Urban Muffs
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
I'm hoping on the end of next week. Work is really really busy right now, and will probably be for the next couple of months, so it's hard to find spare time for developing. I'm doing the best I can, but development time is less than I would prefer.

@DARK@

Sep 7, 2021
How to get car to meet melissa I am stuck.
It's says " You completed the ritual of the Candid Commoners. You're a fully-pledged member to their cause now. The CC Mansion is close to your old neighbourhood, but you need a car to get there. "
Please help me Clownpron :( :(

Last edited:

@DARK@

Sep 7, 2021
It's says " You completed the ritual of the Candid Commoners. You're a fully-pledged member to their cause now. The CC Mansion is close to your old neighbourhood, but you need a car to get there. "
If Anybody Known then please help me

@DARK@

Sep 7, 2021
I'm hoping on the end of next week. Work is really really busy right now, and will probably be for the next couple of months, so it's hard to find spare time for developing. I'm doing the best I can, but development time is less than I would prefer.

@DARK@

Sep 7, 2021
Please somebody tell me how to get car to meet melissa I'm stuck here please help me please

DKen83

Sep 8, 2020
Please somebody tell me how to get car to meet melissa I'm stuck here please help me please
There should be a car for you to buy at the mall and if I remember correctly you can only go on a specific night, I wanna say sunday night

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes