konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
its there any thing i can do to met Veronica ? i didnt get caught when i spying my boss computer ...
the answer should be there somewhere... as i remember you need to tweak something ...either relationships (smth like relveronica to 1) or (less likely) some checkbox like met veronica.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
The game is somewhat fun, I would just like to have more options to "not share" the girls with someone. Sorry for that, I'm jealous, I don't mind sharing with girls but I don't want other dudes.

It's just a matter of preference btw, since the game is still decently written and interface is easy to use.

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
Can't find Lisa in her house nor I can interact/find Elsa in the pool. Clownpron Or anyone else, mind checking my save? It's driving me nuts because I don't know if my save's bugged or it's just that I'm missing something so stupid I'm not even noticing.

Gamemester

Oct 29, 2020
the answer should be there somewhere... as i remember you need to tweak something ...either relationships (smth like relveronica to 1) or (less likely) some checkbox like met veronica.
That is not true. The way to meet Veronica is easy: sneak into your boss's OFFICE and wait for the minute to expire. He will then contact the police and bang you meet her

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
That is not true. The way to meet Veronica is easy: sneak into your boss's OFFICE and wait for the minute to expire. He will then contact the police and bang you meet her
While it is a relatively simple thing to do, there is nothing in the game up to that point that indicates that anything good would come of letting yourself get caught, so I believe most people that didn't unlock Veronica didn't do it simply because they didn't know.

Clownpron

Creator of Candid Urban Muffs
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
Hello players, I have finally returned from my time off, and will now be able to continue development.
As for the bug with the old man and USB quest, it's been found and will be fixed in the next patch.
As for other bugs people have encountered, it seems it's the issue with installing new variables when loading save games. The solution that I know of is creating a new save game every once in a while. When stuck in a loop, it probably means that a variable wasn't loaded correctly. Loading an older save version should solve this, however, keep in mind, when pressing the BACK button right after loading a save-game will remove the new variables. Never press the BACK button right after loading a save-game!
If you don't want to go through all this, or forgot to create older saves, please send me your save file, and explain what the problem is, so I can take a look and fix it.

I'm looking forward to improving the game and starting development again, and I hope you're all excited for a new patch! With a ton of new ideas and options, I hope you will all enjoy what is going to come out the coming months!

Kind regards,

Clownpron

miafitzvibes

Nov 30, 2020
Hello players, I have finally returned from my time off, and will now be able to continue development.
As for the bug with the old man and USB quest, it's been found and will be fixed in the next patch.
As for other bugs people have encountered, it seems it's the issue with installing new variables when loading save games. The solution that I know of is creating a new save game every once in a while. When stuck in a loop, it probably means that a variable wasn't loaded correctly. Loading an older save version should solve this, however, keep in mind, when pressing the BACK button right after loading a save-game will remove the new variables. Never press the BACK button right after loading a save-game!
If you don't want to go through all this, or forgot to create older saves, please send me your save file, and explain what the problem is, so I can take a look and fix it.

I'm looking forward to improving the game and starting development again, and I hope you're all excited for a new patch! With a ton of new ideas and options, I hope you will all enjoy what is going to come out the coming months!

Kind regards,

Clownpron
yaaaay literally can’t wait for the updates.
thx for ur hard work sir.

dondi12345

Jun 14, 2021
You need to work there, stand up to the boss with enough stats, then after a while you can snoop in his office. This snooping has a timer, if you let the timer expire, you'll be caught!
What is the exact stat you're telling? I'm working daily but no chance to snoop his office.

Clownpron

Creator of Candid Urban Muffs
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
What is the exact stat you're telling? I'm working daily but no chance to snoop his office.
It should actually say so in-game what stats you need, so the fact you're not getting this means there could be something wrong with your game. Could you send me your save-file in a PM so I can take a look?

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes