May 21, 2017
Cant progress with Abella's storyline. The Walkthrough states that 'Harmony will come pick you up Sunday evening for this.. ritual.. have to be very strong(fitness 79)' I've passed about 10 Sunday evening's while my fitness is 100. And still nothing is happening.

sublimetxtx

Apr 14, 2020
I am having the same issue downloading part 1. Part 2 and .5 to .51 downloaded normally. Part 1 says it will take 18 hours and starts and stops. I also have Mega Pro.

Kevinyip93

Jul 10, 2018
One small problem here, the walkthrough said that I need to give Keisha the BDSM house location on friday or saturday morning, but I can't approach her, just got a blank page and says no more contant, and asked me to wait for the next update.
So there are no further scenes? Or is there a bug?

@DARK@

Sep 7, 2021
Cant progress with Abella's storyline. The Walkthrough states that 'Harmony will come pick you up Sunday evening for this.. ritual.. have to be very strong(fitness 79)' I've passed about 10 Sunday evening's while my fitness is 100. And still nothing is happening.
Travel to your old neighbourhood on sunday evening with fitness > 79 there will be a option available and you can progress further with abella's storyline

May 21, 2017
You really need to work on the walkthough's properly. For example: Abella's ritual only states when it takes place and not where so if we missed the conversation then we're stuck at that part.

Now I'm stuck in Aria's story. I have to Give the bag of cash to the older gentleman in the park and get a USB..... but the walkthrough doesn't say at what day or time..... I had that conversation with Aria when progressing with Valentina's story and now I'm stuck. I don't know at what day or time the older guy will be at the park. Should i click on 'Go for a walk' and meet him in a random encounter? will there be a new link under the 'Go for a walk' link to meet the older guy? I need help here.

Kevinyip93

Jul 10, 2018
You really need to work on the walkthough's properly. For example: Abella's ritual only states when it takes place and not where so if we missed the conversation then we're stuck at that part.

Now I'm stuck in Aria's story. I have to Give the bag of cash to the older gentleman in the park and get a USB..... but the walkthrough doesn't say at what day or time..... I had that conversation with Aria when progressing with Valentina's story and now I'm stuck. I don't know at what day or time the older guy will be at the park. Should i click on 'Go for a walk' and meet him in a random encounter? will there be a new link under the 'Go for a walk' link to meet the older guy? I need help here.
There is an option about an old man sits on the bench or something similar, I can't remember what day is it though.

Nov 4, 2019
I am stuck. I can't seem to find the old guy to get the usb for aria. And Valentina's text on the walkthrough seems to be missing. Is there a day/time condition for the usb?

MatuSL

Jun 18, 2017
You walk over to the older guy in the park and sit next to him. While he's feeding the doves, you speak to him "Doves don't drive, am I right?"

The man looks at you, and answers.

Old man: Hand me the cash slowly and out of sight, and I'll hand over the USB to you.

Error: <<if>>: assignment operator found within <<if>> clause (perhaps you meant to use an equality operator: ==, ===, eq, is), invalid: $cash <= 7999>\ You realise you've spent some of the money Aria gave you. You should not have done that. Make sure you have at least $ 8000 before continuing here. [[Leave|Park][$sceneCounter = 1]] <<else

Help...

anhbenmuoi112

Jan 11, 2020
It should actually say so in-game what stats you need, so the fact you're not getting this means there could be something wrong with your game. Could you send me your save-file in a PM so I can take a look?
I'm playing end content 0.52 but i want get caught to unlock new girls, how i can get caught when i'm end content :(

dkny201710

Sep 20, 2018
walkthrough says progress with the main story line, What is the main storyline. Can someone please help me? Thankyou

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Did anyone get all the Easter Egg codes? And if I didn't get caught snooping at work, have I blocked myself out of the content at Mac's?

Also, I am at the part with Carter where she apparently left, so now when I click to go to her place there is no way to go back except for the back button at the top. That is a bug.

I'm playing end content 0.52 but i want get caught to unlock new girls, how i can get caught when i'm end content :(
0.52?

Last edited:

anhbenmuoi112

Jan 11, 2020
Did anyone get all the Easter Egg codes? And if I didn't get caught snooping at work, have I blocked myself out of the content at Mac's?

Also, I am at the part with Carter where she apparently left, so now when I click to go to her place there is no way to go back except for the back button at the top. That is a bug.

0.52?
0.51 actually, mis typed

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes