Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1624910038111.png
1.04 Update is JUST SMALLER

Hey boo,
The 1.04 update is 570 mb and the original game file size is 880 mb. It is just smaller.
There are some minor changes too but I am not making a patch. It is just smaller.
In a way, it is like a negative update.

While working on Chapter 2, I have been converting the PNGs from chapter 1 to webp. They are slightly smaller.
NO RETURNING PLAYERS NEED TO DOWNLOAD THE 1.04 UPDATE.

Chapter 2 Progress
I am done rendering all of the pictures!

That's right 6900, nice, words. It might get a little fatter before it rolls out.

305 images! It is almost a shame I ran out of stuff to render.
My to-do list to get chapter two is
-Edit and convert images
-Image names programmed
-Revise script
-Playtest

Keep being Great!

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Candied Oblivion [v2.00] [TheSugarRay] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 953 MB / 230 MB - CandiedOblivion-Ch2.00-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 919 MB / 196 MB - CandiedOblivion-Ch2.00-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

(y) LOAD'n'LIKE - If you LOAD it then LIKE it!(y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1b (hngg@f95zone) - -

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Beautiful girls, the short haired redhead is hot! Renders are good too, just the MC's penis needs more definition. I hope anal sex is added as an option, and players are not forced into screwing some character. If the game allows the player to choose who the MC will have sex with, I believe this game has a future.

Reactions: Grelk

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Okay, I'm in absolute shock. I took a look at the Patreon page. How can a dev, who is obviously American, create a game which has grammar so badly written that it makes you think it was created by someone from a backward third-world country? Just how? I cannot begin to describe how this makes me feel.
I tidied up your grammar for you. People in glass houses...

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android portCandied Oblivion [v2.00] APK -

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Sorry but playing as Alex doesn't work for me. Game needs custom naming...

P.S. Stuff your facepalms up your own asses...

RaBuddy

allegedly
Game Developer
Oct 20, 2020
Sorry but playing as Alex doesn't work for me. Game needs custom naming...

P.S. Stuff your facepalms up your own asses...
I think you played a different game or you are just a lier. The default name is Brenden Fraser and people only know that if they don't enter their name.

That is why one of the screenshots says, "cockbite" because you can enter any name.

• Haha
Reactions: Kytolo Braven

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I think you played a different game or you are just a lier. The default name is Brenden Fraser and people only know that if they don't enter their name.

That is why one of the screenshots says, "cockbite" because you can enter any name.
Orrrrrrrrrr He posted in the wrong thread. My old ass has done that before. Ahahaha

Reactions: RaBuddy

RaBuddy

allegedly
Game Developer
Oct 20, 2020
Should probably add the tags:
creampie, incest, mobile game, virgin, and exhibitionism

RaBuddy

allegedly
Game Developer
Oct 20, 2020
Like everyone else, I'm sick too!
I don't think I have the vid. So, we are lucky stars-ing this one. Still sick. Head no work great

COprogressupdate3.1215.jpg

After last update, I had an idea of how to show ongoing progress and this boring stage of development that I hate the most! If it was possible to dump my script and assets on people and have them construct the story and tell me it was all great, I would do that. Other than the pathing of what dialogue leads to what scene and variable statements, most coding is just placing images in the script.

show grace tittie punch
show ograce pain
"Grace" "Fuck, you punched me in the titty!"
This is most of what the code looks like. The problem with tracking progress is adding code to the word doc adds pages. So, my idea is to tell you how many images I have placed and how many more pages there are to go. There is some room for error if I get really excited about images in a section (I wish this would happen) and probably another thing that I can't think of (head no work great).

So, I have placed 1324 images and have 47 pages left in the script in which to place images.
Harga barga barga barga.

A CONTEST OF VOICES
There are two contests to talk about.
Last month I started a poll for what to call the nerds that Grace has in her band. The current winners are Roman and Alfie.
It makes me a little sad because Alfie is the name of a friend's cat that we all love and these guys are supposed to be kind of douches. But also, I think it is funny to have a character named Skid. The polls will close when I get finish the other programming and change the placeholder names.

Spicy Gaming's art bash is on.
Spicy gaming is a publication that reports on adult gaming news. I read their most recent article on WHY ARE SOME ADULT GAMES BEING REJECTED MANUALLY BY STEAM?

This month the theme is time travel. And I took the opportunity to share some spoilers.

That is a lot of Graces and a moderate amount of Fosters. I'd like the think the things pregnant Grace tells CO era Grace are about foods she misses eating.

They do voting to decide the winners, after the 21st, on their discord but I'm only mentioning it to share it with y'all.

Stealing Patreon Rewards!
This month I realized I had enough similar bonus renders that I could tie them together with a theme. Boy, do I love themes. This month's themes goes out the characters I love in other games because I stole them. I won't say what games because it is more fun that way but also they don't all look great. OOPS.

I have special renders posted on the third Wednesday of every month for all 18+ teirs.

This could easily be one of your favorite character's aunt or cousin.
render4 spec 34_Camera.jpg
triplet 2.jpg
Oops, all redheads. Not every hair asset looks great in red.
Thanks for reading, boo.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
18 months since the last game update = abandoned tag until if ever a new game update comes out.

Site rules if no game update in 18 months then the abandoned tag goes up until a new game update comes out.

Reactions: ontach

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1673728423359.png
Dev rants:
1673729526266.png

1673729554490.png

1673729595016.png
1673729642489.png
In case she is cool with casual nudity and you need context, pretend you told her you won't help her have more children because she is a bad mom. If you don't need context, I love you.

1673728639522.png
1673728666806.png

If being on twitter didn't teach me to proof read, nothing will.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think I've figured out that when my timeline starts filling out with real women that I've been on twitter too long. 3dcg and erotica 4 lyfe! (On this account. That's the brand.)
1673728842067.png

1673728913244.png
1673728852458.png

The line is waiting! You are on Santa's lap. So, tell her what you want for Christmas.
1673729334625.png

Reactions: ontach
2.50 star(s) 4 Votes